THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

... Still looking for these in a US size 9 or 9.5

They won't show up anywherz. 
frown.gif

Second pair arrived
Salt levels rising..... This is just unfair now my dude how the hell you get two pairs of morning glorys in A WEEK. I think I know where you snagged one of those pairs too and you got a hell of a deal on them. All the other pickups over the last month on this thread just became irrelevant hahaha.

Salt levels rising..... This is just unfair now my dude how the hell you get two pairs of morning glorys in A WEEK. I think I know where you snagged one of those pairs too and you got a hell of a deal on them. All the other pickups over the last month on this thread just became irrelevant hahaha.
I wouldn't say a heck of a deal for them. haha I'm done with pickups for this month, getting #poor

i made the mistake of going in sports direct in wood green the other week, the place is like a ******g squat.

boxes everywhere, people shouting at each other, shoes lying around, cracked out babies with syringes in their arms.

edit : 75 quid?! unheard of!!
Sports direct sell AM1?
roll.gif

It's a sports equipment and clothing store here in the UK, so yeah, they are UK sizes. Surprised they sell AM1 though,. There's a store like 2 minutes down the street from me, I might have to go look.

Last edited:
i made the mistake of going in sports direct in wood green the other week, the place is like a ******g squat.

boxes everywhere, people shouting at each other, shoes lying around, cracked out babies with syringes in their arms.

edit : 75 quid?! unheard of!!
Sports direct is a horrible horrible place.

I never go in, and to be honest for the sake of £20 I'd rather not go in :rofl:

hey knight.. i know you have more resources than i do when it comes to these older pairs..

if you happen to come across a pair of the flamingo pink and/or hufquakes in a size 10, please, please give me a heads up.  

hey knight.. i know you have more resources than i do when it comes to these older pairs..

if you happen to come across a pair of the flamingo pink and/or hufquakes in a size 10, please, please give me a heads up.  
no problem. Do you have an instagram ? I know a lot of Sellers that list them up for sale at least once every month

Back
Top Bottom