THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thanks man; I wanted to do something white but I just bought new raw jeans and that's a recipe for disaster :lol:

Yea, man. Jean bleed on the fresh shoes is a sad time. Post pictures when you get them in. I have a feeling they're going to look incredible in person. I still need to pull the trigger on an AM1 ID. It won't be long.

Yea, man. Jean bleed on the fresh shoes is a sad time. Post pictures when you get them in. I have a feeling they're going to look incredible in person. I still need to pull the trigger on an AM1 ID. It won't be long.

I have a $50 gift card Nike gave me plus a 20% coupon and 6% back from eBates so they come to $48 total which is insane

I'll post up pics when they come in

Last edited:
Figured I'd try my hand. Your thoughts...? Criticism welcomed. A little basic on my part but I think they look pretty clean. Anyone ever used the translucent sole? Was that offered with the cement print options??

Just in Air Max 1 Geometric, superb all suede with the geometric design with a lace swap from laceduplaces.com

Sad I missed out on the elephant print option. I also had 2 pairs sitting in my cart for months but never committed. Fml.

What dye/paint did you use? I have the same shoe and the green is too loud for me and would like to tone it down
I made some alterations to my atomic teals a while back. I liked the poison green on the upper more than I thought I would, but it was still too loud for the overall colorway IMO. Couldn't even see how nice the stitching, bubble, and lace eyelets were with the poison dominating what your eyes picked up. And the birch color of the mesh and laces was much too yellow to suit me. I decided to go a more OG route with the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom