THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just saying...

NO.
not into them?  i feel they have so much more character than the 6's monotonous look.  little simple tweaks and it has that much more.  what kills me about the 6 is the white muted air bubble.  atrocious imo. 

the 6's color block from the top down lacks balance and a tied in layout.  kind of reminds me of rain covers for shoes and boots.  

Last edited:
not into them?  i feel they have so much more character than the 6's monotonous look.  little simple tweaks and it has that much more.  what kills me about the 6 is the white muted air bubble.  atrocious imo. 

the 6's color block from the top down lacks balance and a tied in layout.  kind of reminds me of rain covers for shoes and boots.  

That was kind of the purpose. It's a weather resistant coating in addition to waxed laces and a couple different leather textures. The 6's look good as they are. Not a fan of the perforations all over the UM's.

Last edited:
That was kind of the purpose. It's a weather resistant coating in addition to waxed laces and a couple different leather textures. The 6's look good as they are. Not a fan of the perforations all over the UM's.
yeah i feel you.  im not tryna be a hater.  id copp the 6s in a heartbeat if it was more accessible.  just not the design id go all out for as some of you cats have.  there's plenty of stuff im looking for that ya'll would hard pass.   each to his own.  

Yeah that white air bubble threw me off too until I found out the reason for it.

It looks like the release was scratched but let's hope not.

Last edited:
Been a while since I've posted in here but I've seen some nice stuff in the few days I've been able to catch up on.

Thought I'd share my Christmas gift that the wifey got for me as I had designed it and she ordered it for me

Materials and shape are on point. Don't miss out on these options, just went in on a few more pairs today.

Here's a pair of iDs from last years pendelton options

new year, old shoes

Been a while since I've posted in here but I've seen some nice stuff in the few days I've been able to catch up on.

Thought I'd share my Christmas gift that the wifey got for me as I had designed it and she ordered it for me

Materials and shape are on point. Don't miss out on these options, just went in on a few more pairs today.

Here's a pair of iDs from last years pendelton options
pic 1: is the quarter reg denim while the mud gaurd is waxed canvas?  

pic 2: is that grey pendelton or blue/navy pendelton?

Thanks @Koebot

@unseen
pic 1 is as you stated, black denim quarter and waxed canvas mudguard

pic 2 is a blue wool from last year's pendelton options as I stated in the picture

Thanks @Koebot

@unseen
pic 1 is as you stated, black denim quarter and waxed canvas mudguard

pic 2 is a blue wool from last year's pendelton options as I stated in the picture
waxed canvas looks like a dope material.  wish they offered more color options for it.  how is the texture vs the denim?  visually, the denim looks very tactile whereas the canvas has a smooth texture to it.  

Back
Top Bottom