THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^^That would be sooo freakin' awesome...I probably make like 3 pairs if it can be identical.

You don't know her. She's an OG on NT. [@=https://niketalk.com/members/58578"" class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="1965439" data-type="61" src="http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1965439/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 500px; height: 331px">
[/URL]
the shape from the air unit doesnt looks correct, maybe its just angle

and so if you're an OG on NT you cant made a mistake and cop a pair of fakes without knowing it lol

I'm not even talking about that. How are you going to say someone isn't worthy of being featured off of the 2-3 mins they show them?

It's just the first little piece of the doc. Let's see how it plays out first before we decide who deserves to be there is all I'm saying.

^^^That would be sooo freakin' awesome...I probably make like 3 pairs if it can be identical.
I would be very very very very surprised itf that actually happened. Seems very unlikely to me.

Furthermore this whole voting thing will probably turn out to be slightly different than what Nike makes it look like, everything for the hype & the $$$. That's what companies do.

They could just release the shoe for air max day next year and call it the 30th anniversary fan tribute along with whatever else they're gonna release.

Ready for tomorrow.

Safari's just dropped at Niketown SF.. Heads up for you SF/Bay Area guys

Edit: Already been posted lol.... Sucks that I am at work and way too far away to sneak out for a "break" lol

Last edited:
Got the tweet and picked up the Safari's at NTSF.  

Seemed like they had a good amount of pairs. Their phones were ringing off the hook while i was in line. 

AM1's I picked up from the Nike clearance few days away. Don't know if should wear my Blue or Yellow AM0's tomorrow. lol or should I wear one blue and one yellow tomorrow

I'm not even talking about that. How are you going to say someone isn't worthy of being featured off of the 2-3 mins they show them?

It's just the first little piece of the doc. Let's see how it plays out first before we decide who deserves to be there is all I'm saying.
no way she can beat doreece, that guy is like a sneaker godzilla and doreece also owned a pair of albert heijns

Back
Top Bottom