THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Captain America & iron man bespokes IG
RIGHT FOOT
miz9fr.jpg

LEFT FOOT
nq1b9e.jpg

zn5sur.jpg

Last edited:
Now that big sizes are supposed to be back up for the flyknit id's, is it normal am1 size or half size down for the people that already got theirs in?

I'd totally ID a pair with the Safari print if it was available on the regular AM1 model. Not a huge fan of the Flyknit version.

Last edited:
They are slightly shorter than regular am1. Go with your normal size or +.5 depending how tight you like them.

Do not size down from your normal am1

Now that big sizes are supposed to be back up for the flyknit id's, is it normal am1 size or half size down for the people that already got theirs in?
Anyone that has gotten id's in will tell you they run big. Several of us had to steam ours bc they were big. @singledout even canceled his 2nd order. Disregard what anyone says about the flyknits that doesn't have id's. I promise you the id's run very big. Go back a few pages and there was a discussion about the id sizes. I posted a pic showing how big they are.

Last edited:
Go try on a GR pair - I went TTS with them. Whatever you do for GR flyknit, do the same for iD. They will have the right width and length but they will appear to have some extra material in the toebox area.

You'll be able to fix it in 5 minutes with a steamer. I might make a tutorial for my next iDs that come in - assuming the safari print will fit the same.

Need help with pricing. I can't find a pair of the 2003 Shima Blues that have sold anywhere online. What's a solid price for a ds pair these days? I like and want them but I don't want to pay something without knowing if I'm in the right ballpark.

Need help with pricing. I can't find a pair of the 2003 Shima Blues that have sold anywhere online. What's a solid price for a ds pair these days? I like and want them but I don't want to pay something without knowing if I'm in the right ballpark.

I was going to say 250-300. I think 500 is a bit OD for those imo

Back
Top Bottom