THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

still hard to believe Nike did us big footers dirty by making the royals wmns only smh.

holding out hope it's a false rumor but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's true.
The idea is re-issueing OGs and the blues were originally a wms model.

Last edited:

This is how the Jades should have been released 

Sail laces and gum sole (very quick shop job just for the eyes)
if these drop to reasonable prices, i will copp and do this.  this aesthetic is head and shoulders above its current status. 

I keep coming back to look at the picture of the sole swap on those pinnacles. Haha!

Each one of the pinnacles would look so much better with gum instead of the sail! I definitely would have picked up the blacks and the jades... instead I have none!

I copped all 4 lol.

I doubled up on the sails and plan on doing the same w/jades if the make disco.

def gonna have the second pairs swapped for gum soles at some point.

I actually really dig the monochromatic nature of the all sail outsoles

I'm underwhelmed by the upcoming AMD releases. Pics aren't doing anything for me. The OG red pic two pages back were the best looking of all the pics I've seen. Hoping they look better in hand.
Going for the OG red, blue and atmos.

Picked up my blacks today. Love em :smokin

Reactions: Ube
Got those from IG
1987 vs 2017
Man IMO the back of the OG really highlights where the modern version falls short. Most of all the shape and height of the heel suede, followed by the thickness of the ankle padding and the angle/shape of the swoosh. 

@FrankWh1te thanks. Was aiming for ACG. Really would be nice to get some earth toned options on iD. Would love some Mowabb inspired 1's

Royals not in men sizes....Deja vu! HOA royals were only in woman's too. Got to hunt for a size 11.5 wmns. No biggie.

Back
Top Bottom