THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know the atmos pack will be limited, but any word on the solo AM1 release numbers? Preparing to possibly take an L so need to consider resell. 

Any places doing pre-orders for a decent price?

Last edited:
I know the atmos pack will be limited, but any word on the solo AM1 release numbers? Preparing to possibly take an L so need to consider resell. 

Any places doing pre-orders for a decent price?

From the videos/social media posts I have seen. They are supposed to be more available than the two OG colors.

Sole supremacy had them for $499 each but seems out of stock. I was lucky enough to trade 3 shoes for a Atmos AM1. I posted some photos of it some pages back.

I can now sort of relax. I will attempt to double up for retail.

Is it realistic to trade the Master or the Elephant for an OG Red or Game Royal?

Last chance for me to get the Master/Elephant instore and trade em to the OGs!

I refuse paying resell. Don't want to be part of this ridiculous game!

The year began so good with the new pinnacles and even the Berry is okay! Last weeks were disappointing!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Not to sure if this has been posted yet

Is it realistic to trade the Master or the Elephant for an OG Red or Game Royal?

Last chance for me to get the Master/Elephant instore and trade em to the OGs!

I refuse paying resell. Don't want to be part of this ridiculous game!

The year began so good with the new pinnacles and even the Berry is okay! Last weeks were disappointing!

Thanks in advance!
I think both will be possible, even IF quantities are higher than on the OGs

My pair of Atmos came in today so I took a couple of quick shots. If there is anything specific you want to see, let me know and I'll take the shots. The rest of the OG Anniversary set should be here in the next couple days...will be taking more photos as they come in.

Overall pretty happy with these. Quality and shape are solid IMO. Chased the original pair to no end so having these in hand a little early feels good.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Some sites are listing the masters as $185. I think even End sold them for $185.

But on NDC. They're $130. A more reasonable price.

Little article on where to get a pair.

sneakernews.com/2017/03/09/where-to-buy-nike-air-max-1-master/

I'm confused. Some sites are listing the masters as $185. I think even End sold them for $185.

But on NDC. They're $130. A more reasonable price.

Little article on where to get a pair.

sneakernews.com/2017/03/09/where-to-buy-nike-air-max-1-master/
US, UK and EUR pricing is always different.

On the german Nike site they are 160€

On End it's even 185€

From the videos/social media posts I have seen. They are supposed to be more available than the two OG colors.

Sole supremacy had them for $499 each but seems out of stock. I was lucky enough to trade 3 shoes for a Atmos AM1. I posted some photos of it some pages back.

I can now sort of relax. I will attempt to double up for retail.

My pair of Atmos came in today so I took a couple of quick shots. If there is anything specific you want to see, let me know and I'll take the shots. The rest of the OG Anniversary set should be here in the next couple days...will be taking more photos as they come in.

Overall pretty happy with these. Quality and shape are solid IMO. Chased the original pair to no end so having these in hand a little early feels good.

Thanks for both of your posts. Is the sizing and fit pretty consistent with all AM1? I tried on just plain white ones with the fused swoosh in 10.5 and thats 0.5 up from my TTS and Js.

Right, you and I would be cool with that. Nike doesn't want to be the grandpa shoe company though. They have to stay relevant with the kids.

Consistently stocking a 30 year old staple silhouette in OG colors would not make Nike a "grandpa shoe company". Both Nike and adidas have done it in the past and still remained relevant. AF1's and Stan Smith's immediately come to mind. Sure there'll be times when they pull them off the market to build back up the demand but true fans will already have a nice stock set aside.

Htf does some dude on eBay have a FSR and then get a restock?

Every time I see this ***** it makes me even more salty.

Just used the 20% code from eBay and bought a pair of DS olive patch am1's for $110 shipped after discount. Not bad at all

Back
Top Bottom