THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Folks going crazy over a retro that anyone could've picked up the OG version for during the last five years for about the same price as these resell clowns are asking for the retro...SMH

Folks going crazy over a retro that anyone could've picked up the OG version for during the last five years for about the same price as these resell clowns are asking for the retro...SMH
With a shoe like this a retro is better because that midsole on the ogs about done

Damn SNS with the fast shipping. Hopefully I can turn this Atmos 11 into a OG red 11.5
I don't see that being a problem. Sell and cop the red, although given the two I'd personally keep the Atmos and cop an ultra 2.0, those joints ain't bad, and only 120

get off your high horse dude. Not everyone has hundreds of dollars to dump for a reseller. Unless someone has mommy and daddy thought would throw 600+ for them that would be fortunate...but now, this is a good time for me to pay RETAIL for a new version that is more likely to not deteriorate within the next 5 years. With that said...now, everyone is beasting over an "air max" when they werent messing with the bubble 5+ years ago

Yea shoes deteriorate with time, especially with an air max bottom

That's the case for some but the midsoles on my OGs are still basically DS only having been worn 2-3 times a year. No sole separation, cracking, fading, paint flaking, and the bubbles are still clear as 2007.

get off your high horse dude. Not everyone has hundreds of dollars to dump for a reseller. Unless someone has mommy and daddy thought would throw 600+ for them that would be fortunate...but now, this is a good time for me to pay RETAIL for a new version that is more likely to not deteriorate within the next 5 years. With that said...now, everyone is beasting over an "air max" when they werent messing with the bubble 5+ years ago

Exactly, dudes be salty for the dumbest reasons lol

That's the case for some but the midsoles on my OGs are still basically DS only having been worn 2-3 times a year. No sole separation, cracking, fading, paint flaking, and the bubbles are still clear as 2007.
Yes but how much longer do you think they will last? And how about a Ds pair? They are more likely to deteriorate with impact

This is at Kith BK.

Sometimes raffles is the most safe way to go.

Yes but how much longer do you think they will last? And how about a Ds pair? They are more likely to deteriorate with impact
Rock the crap out of the og's now and if dude has the new pair, keep that on ice til the og cracks or so is what I would do

Last edited:
Welp...just purchased wifi on this flight and up in the air right now ready for this draw....cmonnnnn 2nd pair [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Yes, a new retro for retail is ideal.

What percent of folks on here are actually copping for retail? Several NT'ers already threw in the towel the day these were announced and knew they'd have to go the resell route. In that case, those dudes would be better off tracking down the OGs months ago IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom