THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

im not even sure haha im still in bed. I woke up and told myself nope...aint driving early as hell to wait in line at cncpts for an L
Good luck
I hope you get your size
Yea I doubt that one, first dude would buy out the store if they let cats rock out like that :lol:

Day 18: 2003 safari 302740 281.

purple sneaks purple sneaks and yea I woke up early by mistake, just late enough to make moves with sneakers but early enough to be pissed off :lol:

Seriously hahah im tryna ask my boy for the asssist since he lives in the Cambridge area, hope he comes througg cuz I know Nike gonna pull a snake move. Def aint paying resell either

Seriously hahah im tryna ask my boy for the asssist since he lives in the Cambridge area, hope he comes througg cuz I know Nike gonna pull a snake move. Def aint paying resell either
If I ain't catch Atmos yesterday I probably would've posted up somewhere, don't want these for the feet but the money looking good on em

so clean! no hairy style their!
yea that hairy suede is what turned me off on an otherwise beautiful shoe

Dover is bad dudes ain't even start the line yet first it was only like 20 people now it's like 50. Just my luck it's every man for yourself out here the line ain't start yet

Dover is bad dudes ain't even start the line yet first it was only like 20 people now it's like 50. Just my luck it's every man for yourself out here the line ain't start yet
fit in where you get in, and I doubt Dover will have too many

This is a joke. They said no lining up before 8, so I arrived a few minutes before and the line was already on to Canal St.
told y'all.............

It's like profiting of some one else's interest... What if we went and bought all their model trains or whatever and then tried to sell em' back to them for ten times as much
:lol: thats the way of the world, concert tickets, shoes, art, etc. If someone is willing to pay a high price then someone is willing to step in and make profit. In the grand scheme of things it's just a shoe that no one needs, not like they're buying up all the insulin and flipping it to diabetics.

laugh.gif
thats the way of the world, concert tickets, shoes, art, etc. If someone is willing to pay a high price then someone is willing to step in and make profit. In the grand scheme of things it's just a shoe that no one needs, not like they're buying up all the insulin and flipping it to diabetics.
Good analogy. The lengths they go to tho... Queueing for that long +supplies must work out below minimum wage

It's like profiting of some one else's interest... What if we went and bought all their model trains or whatever and then tried to sell em' back to them for ten times as much
:lol: thats the way of the world, concert tickets, shoes, art, etc. If someone is willing to pay a high price then someone is willing to step in and make profit. In the grand scheme of things it's just a shoe that no one needs, not like they're buying up all the insulin and flipping it to diabetics.

New hustle? Resell lit?

Back
Top Bottom