THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The stock doesn't have much to do at all with that

98% of the people buying Nike sneakers do not own stock

The stock is all about not reaching projections even though sales are up from last quarter they are not up as much as predicted which is why the stock dropped
Ehh why do you think they aren't up as predicted? Adidas stock didn't just raise up for nothing lol and in the stocks and bonds world missing your projections is a pretty big thing not to sure how versused you are about all of that so I'll leave that alone. But just like the year Steph Curry was on fire and his tean won the championiship UA stock went up. Rather it be the Yeezy's, Pharrell, Boost, NMD, or whatever, it's a lot of interest hype and fire behind that brand it's the same with that brand as well. And I don't care what ANYBODY says Adidas does have Nike concerned.
Nike releaseing shoes ridiculous "limited" is nothing new for Nike either I personally believe they fathered that whole thing but I also believe people got tired of that also to that's why people start looking to other brands as they constantly missed out with Nike.
If sales are low make more or less limited shoes!

You [emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9898[/emoji] vs the guy she said not to worry about [emoji]128024[/emoji]....happy 3/26

Not happy about air max day and air max month when all I got were Ls on every pair of air max I wanted smh

Last edited:
Wex and Teddy and all the Boost guys Clowning AMD on Social Media 

I'm sure their thinking

"We should make a Adidas Boost Day Too!?"   Feb 13th would be the date

Last edited:
Ehh why do you think they aren't up as predicted? Adidas stock didn't just raise up for nothing lol and in the stocks and bonds world missing your projections is a pretty big thing not to sure how versused you are about all of that so I'll leave that alone. But just like the year Steph Curry was on fire and his tean won the championiship UA stock went up. Rather it be the Yeezy's, Pharrell, Boost, NMD, or whatever, it's a lot of interest hype and fire behind that brand it's the same with that brand as well. And I don't care what ANYBODY says Adidas does have Nike concerned.
Nike releaseing shoes ridiculous "limited" is nothing new for Nike either I personally believe they fathered that whole thing but I also believe people got tired of that also to that's why people start looking to other brands as they constantly missed out with Nike.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Nike ain't sweating adidas one bit. They're getting NCAA and NFL contracts, plus every other sport is Nike dominated.

Casual consumers drive their stock, not us. Casual consumers are buying monarchs and frees at outlets.

Nike has already done the whole X collab and is the only thing keeping people interested in adidas for now. Once resell drops for adidas the sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] will be back in Nikes hands and the cycle repeats.

I hinted at the limited nature of Nike coming back but I wasn't told it would be for the amd.

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Nike ain't sweating adidas one bit. They're getting NCAA and NFL contracts, plus every other sport is Nike dominated.

Casual consumers drive their stock, not us. Casual consumers are buying monarchs and frees at outlets.

Nike has already done the whole X collab and is the only thing keeping people interested in adidas for now. Once resell drops for adidas the sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] will be back in Nikes hands and the cycle repeats.

I hinted at the limited nature of Nike coming back but I wasn't told it would be for the amd.
People are freakin' clueless. They think the average consumer gives a damn about Ultra Boost or Yeezy's. What Adidas has done, in as little time as they have, is nothing short of remarkable; however, they're still years, if not decades behind Nike.

I'd put money on it if you were just to stroll down the road and ask random people what Air Max and Ultra Boost was, more people could tell you AM is Nike and you may get the "you have 3 eyes look" from someone about Ultra Boost. These kids on Social Media, YouTube, and here need to realize the world doesn't revolve around their hypebest or fickle interests. 

Last edited:

i reiterated this 1578 pages ago.  nike makes their money from equipment, not the sportswear division.  so this statement is as true as it gets, nike is not sweating adidas.  

I have a pair of ultra boosts, and they don't feel as targeted and the vapors. If you look at the soles of the airbag, you'll see some areas of the heel have much more of the outsold material.

The vapours for me are purely for everyday wear, I prefer flatter shoes for running. (Ultra boost, zoom elite or epics).

Anyone know of a place on east coast (NYC preferrably) that does size swaps? I need a 12. I COULD stay with the 11.5 but im afraid my pinky toes wont cut it.

Last edited:
I really like how the mudguard "disappears" as it gets to the toe area on the Ultras. I hope mine will be like that...

I agree. I am still up in the air if I want to purchase these. I got 3 multi Lunar IDs last and 2 just sit. I hope these look as good in pics.

nike-vapormax-air-max-1-multicolor-flyknit-air-max-day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom