THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Here's another pic that perfectly illustrates what's still wrong with current 1s.

Especially this area reminds me very much of Kermit's mouth in below gif:

I definitely have to agree with you now, especially that this defect goes hand in hand with the thinner air unit. Nike needs to get away from the China midsoles or have them correct it to those produced in Vietnam. I dont understand how the end result of a midsole can be different at two different factories. With Nike's mold, they should come out the same from China as they do Vietnam. Thats a terrible quality control issue on Nike's part. the dip from the back to the front throws off the front of the shoe, and is the reason why Nike is scratching their head on the end result. It took Modus to show us for me to realize what was still throwing the shoe off in addition to the smaller air unit.

Any chance you grabbed the Iced Jades too? Would really like to see a video review on them. 

I dont understand how the end result of a midsole can be different at two different factories.
Also Indonesia AM1 midsoles are much softer than the latest Vietnam ones, although we haven't seen a lot of Vietnam pairs in the last few years.

i like those arthur huang am1 but for 250?!? too steep with all thats came out recently. dope packaging though

Last edited:
I'm not seeing it. Can you refer? I bought int'l from Good Hood London, but I'd prefer to buy it in the US if possible.
My bad man it looks like its saying no longer available. I hadn't actually clicked the link it was just showing up on the product page but when you go there its a dead link

Back
Top Bottom