THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Leaning toward the dude who said ogs were restocking was actually talking about the tonals
Na. The restock rumor was 100% about og's. @SingledOut is the one that posted it here first and his connect for info is definitely in the know so I have no reason not to believe it.

Yeah i know he was refering to ogs, but all he was going off was color codes on an order sheet. Guess im still just a little skeptical lol

illistic illistic - can't wait for the video review!

Thank you, @BradleySupreme and frankwh1te frankwh1te , for the thoughts on the AM1 Pinnacles! The leather on the Sail is amazing, and when I tried it on just a while ago, I didn't want to take them off! Unfortunately, mine didn't come with the strong leather smell (could've been a return or something).

I've honestly been looking for some sneakers that I could wear to work paired with a dress shirt and some woven pants, and I was originally looking at the Roshe Two Leather Premiums with the gum soles and the NikeLab AF1 Low in black, but I wasn't really feelin' the Roshe Two Premiums that much, and I overlooked the AM1 Pinnacle when I bought the NikeLab AF1 Low before returning it and ultimately deciding to switch to the AM1.

I'm excited for the remaining three coming my way. Could not pass thanks to my friend's assistance on getting it discounted off Nike.com with a one-time code!

Last edited:

Ugh so tempted
Its nice, but it misses something.. Maybe some white speckles on the midsole will help, like its bird****

Hha did not know about the OG.. I do know if i gonna make an ID, because its rib from my body, i wouldn t make it too plain or boring but also not a clown shoe. But def 2 or 3 colors and white grey black does not count as a color for me.

Leaning towards tonal with the lack of "OG" verbiage.
The red/red would make sense but why would an all blue shoe be listed as Royal/Grey/White?

Not stating they can only be OGs then btw. Who knows what else Nike has in the pipeline.

The red/red would make sense but why would an all blue shoe be listed as Royal/Grey/White?

Not stating they can only be OGs then btw. Who knows what else Nike has in the pipeline.
Its listed that way on the box for both pairs, the red/red is a mistake, it also says grey/white on the sticker. Its for the tongue tags.

And the Reds Univ. Red / Univ. Red
Don't see any grey/white mentioned?

Last edited:
Sorry, when I see them online they are mentioned with grey and white so I figured the same style and color code it would be the same on the sticker.

Og restock isn't till late July/early aug....

those blue/grey/white & red/red are the tonals....as someone mentioned in here the grey/white is the tongue tabs...it's striped like the og Nike am boxes.

Yeah, online places list them as royal/grey/white and red/red but the stickers just saye blue/blue and red/red ...either way I dont think OGs, would love them to drop again though.

I just wanted to post o page 1500, I thought this group would get back to normal after 3/26 hype [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Here's a pic of my cat enjoying the recent good warm weather we've been having here in the UK!!
Just chill guys [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Caved, had a 20% code so picked up 3 IDs. Will see how they look in person before deciding on which to keep: Pigeon w/ Orange, Pigeon with Solar Red, Neon 95

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom