THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yep

But rumors of these being abundant have people waiting. And honestly I think they will be easy to grab on SNKRS/NDC on the 26th when they officially drop. But with my terrible work schedule and business this coming week in particular...for me an extra $11.60 is not that big of a deal to lock it down now. but in theory you can wait a few days and save a few bucks...which is normally the route id take too

I did the same with a StockX pair, but you're likely right. WCS normally prices his shoes based on what inventory looks like later down the line, albeit at resale prices since he's looking for a profit (i.e. Yeezy 350s for $400-$600 with prices that drop after release date). If he has these up for retail plus shipping, they gotta be abundant.

i added these to my cart and tried to checkout, but they're sold out. The description says women's size, the M stands for medium width
But they went down to a size 6, which is a 4.5 mens. They don't make a 4.5 mens. I feel confident they are mens/unisex sizes.

So comparing my OG Anny Royals to the restock OG Reds, the shape is actually somewhat better for me personally. Also the nylon lining on the restock is softer.

Thank you @packershoes for the pickup and fast delivery to my front door... FINALLY I have them!!! Stoked to unds these this weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_9922.JPG
    IMG_9922.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 32
Wow so many got the reserve, glad people could get theirs. Seems like those of us that got nothing are in the minority, good luck to everyone else on the 26th.

Thank you @packershoes for the pickup and fast delivery to my front door... FINALLY I have them!!! Stoked to unds these this weekend!

Damn they look nice there. Can you tell me if you went TTS? I've been trying to decide my size. I wear a 10.5 in Jordans and most Nike's. However, I had to goto an 11 for Vapormax.

Yo wtf porter. They cancel my order because they couldn’t locate the stock? Any one else?

Should’ve pull a trigger on wish. Now I’m back to square one.

2 quick questions since this is my first pair of air max 1.

1. Are the laces usually this short?
2. Does the toe box always crease toward the front?

Back
Top Bottom