THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_5103.PNG
IMG_5104.PNG
IMG_5105.PNG
IMG_5106.PNG
IMG_5107.PNG
IMG_5108.PNG
IMG_5109.PNG

Got my 11 on hanon for 136 shipped. Super hyped! Was hoping to use my 25% off code on sns but couldn't even add to cart.

Easy cop for me on NDC UK. Now they need to restock the Atmos in similar numbers, and it won't surprise me if they do. Considering all of the hype they generated about bringing that shoe back it was inexcusable that they made so few of them.

Atmos restock won't happen! Don't know how many they produced, we saw pics with tons of em!

Accidently tripled up on the 103s. Won the draw on end, weird!
No problem at all. If someone from Europe/Germany needs an US11 PM! Otherwise 1 pair goes back...

Happy for all who copped! Well deserved after AM-Month BS!

Soo bought 1 from Nike and 1 from SNS, all by my mobile in a train in Italy, im in vacation :smile:
Thank you guys for all the Information in this forum!!

Accidently tripled up on the 103s. Won the draw on end, weird!
No problem at all. If someone from Europe/Germany needs an US11 PM! Otherwise 1 pair goes back...

Happy for all who copped! Well deserved after AM-Month BS!

Nice. I'm good off buying from international sites for now. Gonna try to double up on Tuesday on snkrs and hopefully at a store.

Atmos restock won't happen! Don't know how many they produced, we saw pics with tons of em!

Not convinced. And as far as numbers go, we can be certain that they didn't make many of them, based on how difficult it was to buy them from the few retailers that got them. Simple fact is that the shoe should have been a QS release at the very least.

Not convinced. And as far as numbers go, we can be certain that they didn't make many of them, based on how difficult it was to buy them from the few retailers that got them. Simple fact is that the shoe should have been a QS release at the very least.

as much as I'd like them to restock too, I don't think they will. there have been zero rumors they will so far. with the OGs we heard right away they'd be back, and they had no excuse to keep OG colorways limited.

as much as I'd like them to restock too, I don't think they will. there have been zero rumors they will so far. with the OGs we heard right away they'd be back, and they had no excuse to keep OG colorways limited.

There was no excuse to make the Atmos limited either. They hyped up it's release a full year before it happened and allowed thousands of people to vote on bringing it back. I'd wager that the vast majority of those who voted missed out on copping them at retail price.

Don't get we wrong, I'm not opposed to the idea of making some shoes in very small numbers to generate hype but the Atmos should not have been one of them.

Back
Top Bottom