THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I copped off snkrs on mobile. Is there anyway to add it in ebates? I remember there was a way, but i forgot how to do it.

My guess is maybe not necessarily as plentiful but definitely at least as easy to get. Nike typically pushes the more limited releases first to create hype. With the red being the more sought after colorway and resale prices being so low due to the volume of this release, my guess is royals will be easily obtainable.
IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

Hahahahah sit baby sit
They all sitting on SNKRS

Tell you what, I will wait for them to drop to $100 and use a code

Hell, I might even wait for them in outlets on Black Friday. Sounds good.

Now we know value of size 12.5 > size 12 & size 7

I copped off snkrs on mobile. Is there anyway to add it in ebates? I remember there was a way, but i forgot how to do it.

Create a "shopping trip" inside the Ebates app.
Go to "My account".
Go to "Where's my cashback?"
Select the "shopping trip" you created in step 1.
Fill in the info (order number, sub-total, etc.)
Click "Find my cashback".

Weren't a collector around 2009 eh?

Copped handfuls of them at the outlets for $60 and under
Yes we need this miracle again

In outlet

And I'll be waiting on Black Friday, AM1, AM90, AM95, AM97, AZ all out, AZ KD9 series, any Jordan retro, I'll be waiting.

With a $10 survey in hand.

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

Hahahahah sit baby sit
They all sitting on SNKRS

Tell you what, I will wait for them to drop to $100 and use a code

Hell, I might even wait for them in outlets on Black Friday. Sounds good.

Now we know value of size 12.5 > size 12 & size 7
You are easily the most frugal person I've ever encountered. I don't mean that in a bad way. But you're more frugal than my wife! 75% of your posts are about waiting for a shoe to hit disco. I can't help but respect it.

Reactions: PJS
Got a pair from Undefeated and a pair from NDC. Will mix and match the better looking shoes (hopefully no flaws) and return the other to NDC

For those waiting on confirmation email and had a glitch and not seeing the got em screen or ect and got charged. Contact Nike chat , I was able to get order number from them ... they said something about order not being bridge correctly and that one should get email soon .. worth a try

Anyone still looking for a pair email RimeNYC they emailed me saying they have pairs available after I asked them about it the other day

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound have you used that pen? How is different from that scuff cover that you could by back in the day? Appreciate the info.

I haven't used the pen yet, but my cousin has and he swears by it. As for that scuff cover back in the day; I can't call it. My cousin recently touched up some AM 1's and the verdict on those is still to soon to report. It does however work great on boost, which as you might know are almost impossible to get back to a pristine white through just cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom