THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Aqua arrived

E52A4429-8DFC-4BB5-B458-FAE274198921.jpeg

546DFB2A-1E0A-463A-A132-B19AB152970F.jpeg

I kinda get what he’s saying the shape was so bad on those I think I wore my pair twice. Tried to re shape them with the iron technique but they were still horrible.

None the less I still love the cw

I kinda get what he’s saying the shape was so bad on those I think I wore my pair twice. Tried to re shape them with the iron technique but they were still horrible.

None the less I still love the cw

pretty much exactly what I did. reshaped them and wore them 3-4 times:lol:

I am in disbelief that there is still pretty much a full size run for the Obsidians on Undefeated and so many sizes still available on Bait. I bought from Oneness before release day so I would not have to worry about copping these during work hours and to know that I could have gotten them from Bait with free shipping and no tax irks me a little bit. LOL It is all good though because the shipping from Oneness was less than what the sales tax would have been, so it does not irk me too much.

Guys i want to buy a wmns pair and need help with sizing... I wear 9.5 in Mens AM (9 in most Jordans and Adidas) I know the common rule is +1.5 sizes up right?
The thing is I only found the pair i want in 10.5 womens... do you think they will fit me? Thanks in advance.

Guys i want to buy a wmns pair and need help with sizing... I wear 9.5 in Mens AM (9 in most Jordans and Adidas) I know the common rule is +1.5 sizes up right?
The thing is I only found the pair i want in 10.5 womens... do you think they will fit me? Thanks in advance.

I definitely wouldn’t downsize with a wmns shoe.

29 euros to ship to USA.....

similar situation for me

my air jordan is size 9.5
air max sz 10 due to narroeness

earlier i was looking at womens and I figure out i need womens 11.5 airmax

dont ever downsize since your AM is 1/2 up from AJ
or it may be roo narrow

I still don't get how they managed to get that crease into the beginning of the toebox. Almost looks like they used the Air Max 90 mold for the 87 model.
But be glad those times are over now.

Cloudy out here in the NE. today’s wear as I Xmas shop with the family

85B6278C-B8BA-4E52-B65C-6A939B932C9B.jpeg

Got these from the NDC disco two years ago

Back
Top Bottom