THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wore my Chili's today and unfortunately the suede mudguard is beginning to crack.

Is there any way to restore the cracked suede or to even prevent this from happening in the future?

Wore my Chili's today and unfortunately the suede mudguard is beginning to crack.

Is there any way to restore the cracked suede or to even prevent this from happening in the future?
there's nothing you can do man. once cracked, you cant repair. best bet is to simply enjoy them as much as you can or send them to someone like Roel at SneakerRestore and have him do a mudguard swap. He's done a ton of them.

Not sure on cost though. probably not cheap

Sorry guys I'm new to the air max 1 game but are the anniversary obsidians getting another release or was the drop in december the only one?

His puma 698 DSM was an am1 pinnacle before the am1 pinnacle

I think you're talking XT-2s? The nurse shoes :nthat:. The leather is nice and didn't care for the white, but got the blacks. Even better people have to dump them for really cheap prices. Got my tampon 698s, too. I thought they were terrible at first, but glad I purchased. Only wish I would have grabbed a second pair. Been watching the apps for that cheap cheap.

Kith is the biggest and most exclusive Nike Account in the US...they're also seen as one of their biggest threats from a marketing/cultural agility perspective but thats a different story.

When Nike works with you to manipulate silhouettes to your specifications beyond a simple, superficial colorway change, you're on a different level.

UNDFTD is up there, Concepts used to be but I think they've fallen off. Everyone else is pretty much a stockist.

Do you know how many pairs of the OW collab they got alone? 200 per model per store.
Across Miami, BK and Soho. So 600 per shoe? Thats 5400 pairs for just one account. Nobody else even came close inside the US.

Oo04a.gif

Last edited:
Welp......I tried on my Animal Pack am1 and they run super small. I think I may need a 12 just for the right fitting with my insole smfh.

Gonna rely on getting the 2nd pair now.

0CD83821-475F-4B8A-84A4-5EFE55FA7040.jpeg

From Anchorage, AK yesterday to Kingston, MA today. Ordered 1/31 and delivered ahead of their eta.

nice, one of the two pairs that I expect is the same, only difference just the nike air logo and eyelet in white for me :wink:

happy with your pair at the foot she is good?

my next two:
AM1ESS_v1b.png
AM1ESS_v1.png

Last edited:
I think you're talking XT-2s? The nurse shoes :nthat:. The leather is nice and didn't care for the white, but got the blacks. Even better people have to dump them for really cheap prices. Got my tampon 698s, too. I thought they were terrible at first, but glad I purchased. Only wish I would have grabbed a second pair. Been watching the apps for that cheap cheap.

Oo04a.gif

yes i'm in France, but it's egal, ID come directly from vietnam to your home, the delay must be similar

also ... he received them yesterday like @dazroll (see previous page), same day ordered

so you and I should have them at the same time, probably end of the month, or shortly before

Is it new that IDs come from Vietnam? Mine from last year was made in China

Back
Top Bottom