THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Trophy Room did me dirty today. They send me an invoice for their "Email orders" and i pay with the quickness.
20180317_221826.jpg

10 minutes later, they send me this BS
20180317_221926.jpg

And I haven't gotten an explanation yet on why my order was refunded . Never messing with Trophy Room again!

#boycottMarcusRoom

Im after a little help from someone in NY who is familiar with the Atmos drops yesterday, I'm trying to get my hands on the Grey Animal hoodie with the different Nike logos down the arm and a couple tees (black and a couple different prints).
I have no idea what store they were in and living in Aus its proving difficult to track them down.
If anyone here could help new out it'd be much appreciated :wink:

my god i'm looking at all those pics and i'm definitely paying resell for them

what's the general consensus regarding the price? is it best to act now or wait few days for everyone to get their pair? there's a sneakers festival where I live (Liverpool, UK) next saturday and i'm sure there'll be some pairs there too, so maybe i'll give it a go and try to negotiate a better price in person...

what's the general consensus regarding the price? is it best to act now or wait few days for everyone to get their pair? there's a sneakers festival where I live (Liverpool, UK) next saturday and i'm sure there'll be some pairs there too, so maybe i'll give it a go and try to negotiate a better price in person...

Give it at least a week (although these are ones I can see bucking the trend and actually increasing instead of decreasing) but I doubt they'll sit at below 300 over here

If you think you've gotta have them and are willing to bite the bullet them grab em when you see an acceptable price to you

Sorry you gotta deal with ****ty resellers man

think we are all in that boat. I know there is a jig to put in hundreds of entries for one person but my one entry never gets picked

Picked up the animals in a 10.5uk for £260 shipped

Happy with that price now I just need to sell my Oreo/Beluga and potentially turtle dove 350s

think we are all in that boat. I know there is a jig to put in hundreds of entries for one person but my one entry never gets picked

I know man I don’t know how cats do that crap.

my one homie said he was 0-20 on his Nike accounts yesterday and I’m thinking how this dude have 20+ Nike accounts??

I gotta ask him today how he does it

Try depop there’s quite a lot on there, eBay prices for my size aren’t too bad uk10-11

I know man I don’t know how cats do that crap.

my one homie said he was 0-20 on his Nike accounts yesterday and I’m thinking how this dude have 20+ Nike accounts??

I gotta ask him today how he does it

If you have a gmail account the jig was like you can register an email with a + and a number behind your standard email. So like markymark+1 and markymark+2 and i think you could do a ton up through 3 digits at the end and it forwards all of them to your markymark gmail. So you don't even need mulitple emails you just register the +1 etc emails and they all forward to your regular email.

That was one of the jigs. I don't do it because it def takes time to set up but like its just shoes...and i never pay resale since basically something to fill the hole of the L will pop up in 2 weeks that i will be able to pick up.

If you have a gmail account the jig was like you can register an email with a + and a number behind your standard email. So like markymark+1 and markymark+2 and i think you could do a ton up through 3 digits at the end and it forwards all of them to your markymark gmail. So you don't even need mulitple emails you just register the +1 etc emails and they all forward to your regular email.

That was one of the jigs. I don't do it because it def takes time to set up but like its just shoes...and i never pay resale since basically something to fill the hole of the L will pop up in 2 weeks that i will be able to pick up.

Still need alot of different phone numbers to verify all those accounts

jking0821 jking0821

hmm I have a gmail account and work for myself so a lot of the time I have nothing but free time to mess around online.....

tell me more lol

w0wter w0wter i have a handful of different business phone lines along w/multi personal phone lines

yeah which you can do through google too i believe google phone/voice or what not you can set up online. Def takes a ton of time and effort but i think people have automated it to an extent

I honestly haven't looked into it in forever but that was what i knew from the original few snkrs draws. Maybe nike has closed that loophole by now

Today at 00:16 France GMT (23:16 UK GMT) 15 hours after the launch :lol:
This is not only lucky, THIS IS A WAR
Capture.JPG
I was on this all day refreshing, (random drop after 8am) I gave up at 1030 smfh couldn't beleave it this morning when I heard they droppd really pissed. they released the 95 at 5ish I wasn't interested in them.

the atc people are actually selling nike accounts now too

the things you have to do just to buy a shoe nowadays is a little much

i miss the days when all you had to do was make sure you were at the store when they opened lol

Back
Top Bottom