THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unless ur botting good luck with that lol

Solebox too! botted:smh:

Solebox doesn’t get botted hard, I’ve had luck checking out there plenty of times.
Footpatrol used to get botted because they dropped on the app and their bots are app based, but recently they’ve been shutting down their app at drop time. There are a few bots that support the website but not many and they don’t work well.

The problem with both of the sites is getting stuck in the queue and once you get past the queue checking out without having the site crash constantly.

Both are possible manual though

Solebox doesn’t get botted hard, I’ve had luck checking out there plenty of times.
Footpatrol used to get botted because they dropped on the app and their bots are app based, but recently they’ve been shutting down their app at drop time. There are a few bots that support the website but not many and they don’t work well.

The problem with both of the sites is getting stuck in the queue and once you get past the queue checking out without having the site crash constantly.

Both are possible manual though

Im having trouble accessing footpatrol with no drops happening let alone on a release like this

Never entered more raffles, with more email addresses, than I have for these Wotherspoons...and I still fully expect to get the L. It's gonna be a total sh*tshow, no doubt about it. Atmos Elephants all over again.

If resell is at £300 or below I might - grudgingly - bite the bullet.

1. Thank you to whomever posted that eBay code intel initially. Repped. Copped my animals!!

2. Thank you to all who’ve posted raffle links. Let’s hope my luck changes with them.

Does anyone know how many Elephants were available on SNKRS last year compared to the 50K Wotherspoons they will have?

Does anyone know how many Elephants were available on SNKRS last year compared to the 50K Wotherspoons they will have?

I don’t think anyone ever really knows it’s all just speculation but if I had to guess I’d say prob around the same number as animals this year.

Finally got shipping confirmation....my nerves can settle now.

FYI: Anyone into Crypto....Bitcoin back on the move UP!

Bespoke, not mine
20180320_162051.jpg
20180319_174400.jpg
20180319_174339.jpg

Back
Top Bottom