THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im happy with these toddlers for 50$, could buy a few more pairs for the same price as one 1/97 :lol:

20180331_112850.jpg

I’ve had some asics in the past with sewn in patches on the insoles and I never noticed anything. I assume these would be similar.

Seen the re on feet yesterday for the 1st time... I must agree they are dope....
Time to unload couple of shoes n catch the wave....

Wotherspoons at More Air in Brooklyn is what I’m seeing on twitter? If anyone is there and can hook it up with a 12, I’ll owe you

This morning was amazing. Actually copped the toddlers while Sean was standing next to me. He lost his mind and went to get his phone to put it on ig. I'm the fat guy he put on there when they dropped lol. They blessed our whole class with a pair of SW (we paid retail) and then are opening it to the public at 1:30. If you aren't already there, dont waste your time. I'll post some pics later. Going to enjoy the city before I fly out.

Does anyone have access to the blank templets used at the various Nike on air events!?
I’d love to get blanks of all the models to **** around with

This morning was amazing. Actually copped the toddlers while Sean was standing next to me. He lost his mind and went to get his phone to put it on ig. I'm the fat guy he put on there when they dropped lol. They blessed our whole class with a pair of SW (we paid retail) and then are opening it to the public at 1:30. If you aren't already there, dont waste your time. I'll post some pics later. Going to enjoy the city before I fly out.
Dang retail blessing! Hopefully a NT is there and is able to grab a pair

You were cheesin man! Having a good time obviously.

Back
Top Bottom