THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got My id's in, and a big dent is pressing against My big toe, pretty annoying. And what a waste, other than that they look great!

Sail lace swap for reds
IMG_2154.jpg
almost as nice. not mine.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/611157935/air-max-1-custom-made-led-neon-sign?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=air max 1 neon&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

yup i got stained laces, some glue spots but nothing major. I do actually think the quality of the suede is pretty good by Nike standards. It's bothering me that they screwed up the spacing on the Nike Air tongue tab though. If you don't have them yet try to get under retail if you can. This isn't Nike's finest hour but not their worst either. I've been so happy for the last year with the AM1 and Nike's direction with the shoe that this is disappointing. I hope this isn't the beginning of a return of the bad old days.

Sometimes it's better not knowing.
Oh yeah for sure. The toebox cliff thing maybe. Agreed here. Then u put on foot and it creases ninja toe camel toe without taking a step haha

Last edited:
some of you guys have a lax work environment?

i wear my am1's to work, as long as I have jeans and a button up or polo (long sleeved, arms are tatted)

depending on the pair, I don't think I could make joggers work lol

some of you guys have a lax work environment?

i wear my am1's to work, as long as I have jeans and a button up or polo (long sleeved, arms are tatted)

depending on the pair, I don't think I could make joggers work lol
I can literally wear whatever I want to work. They tell us business casual but if you buy a dress down pass, you can wear anything (which I do)

personally I can wear anything as long as it's sport, I'm a sports educator in a soccer club... but we have club clothes too, but not always obligatory to wear them

My pinky toe hurts already thinking about half size down

size down? or size up?

the same for AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 you say size down, I think you're wrong you want to say size up

for me tts is ok, I would had too much space in front if I had size up, after break-in I'm sur it will be ok, as nylon nylon said after a week they have already loosened up a little (and it's normal It's always like that)

Last edited:
Decided to throw on the red curry's. With these, I went .5 size down (my first time ever doing that with AM1). Perfect pair in my opinion.
20180516_120307.jpg
Half size down on Currys? That's wild. I had to go .5 up on Currys bc I felt they ran small compared to other AM1s.

I just got a pair of Air Max 1 Anniversary Royals from StockX a few days ago, and the toe box looks a bit off compared to my Obsidians, Reds, and Aquas

Would you dudes mind taking a look at the imgur album and lemme know what you think?

Back
Top Bottom