THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I threw some recommended Ikea shoe trees in my Curry’s to correct the right shoe cliff toe. Imma roll with my pair. Question to the community: will leaving the shoe trees in for an extended period reshape or do I need to follow some reshaping techniques? Appreciate the advice.

Wondering the same thing

I will always love nikes but if anything all this issue of quality for the last few years has led me to appreciate other brands a whole lot more.

But $40 Vans and Chucks have better QC than these $150 Nikes. It's a shame.
Exactly. Nike is cutting production costs and cheaping out on materials, and we're just suppose to stay quiet because they are not apcs? Lol :rofl: it would be one thing if they where always bad quality. But to go from good to bad AND raise the price makes it a different story. We can't have that. The minute we shut up and accept it the more nike will cut corners and find cheaper ways to produce and raise the price on us it's simple. It happens in every business field. For example I've been collecting since early 2000s and used to always go to the outlets occasionally. Nike used to have a designated section for "B Grades" these b grades usually came with no box or a box and no lid and a b stamp on the size tag inside the sneaker. Now or days I don't see any b grades at the outlets, even the Pairs that don't have lids on them now don't have any b grade marking on them they're just overstock Simply put Nike is producing b and c grades in some instances and now selling them as A grade sneakers same exact deal with a few pairs of Jordan's I've received . One of my currys came with nappy suede and the other side smooth buttery suede it's very noticeable and also the nappier suede is a bit darker then the opposite side also I have the infamous toe dent on the left pair once I put my foot in . I can't return them because undefeated had a final sale no returns on these

Attachments

• IMG_3868.JPG
    IMG_3868.JPG
    303 KB · Views: 34
I will always love nikes but if anything all this issue of quality for the last few years has led me to appreciate other brands a whole lot more.
Same here. I Picked up a few pairs of pumas and love the quality on them. Even the leather smell synthetic or not they even smell real. Nike quality has gone to s**t lately we need to stop buying them full price and let them sit to teach them a lesson

I swear I'm going to fight the next person that cries over some small bull**** quality issue. It's every thread these days. This mudguard was 1mm higher than the other. This elephant print on my J's was a tick lighter than the other. It's cheap massed produced sneakers. They aren't museum masterpieces to go over with a magnifying glass. Learn to deal with it or stop buying cheap sneakers. ****.
How dare you have expectations for your brand new $150 + tax + shipping shoes! I strike down any naysayer of nike for he is not a man of the nike god he is worshipper of adidas!

Disappointed in the shape of my Curry’s . They look like the old banana shape pre 2017. Gonna return them. Not even going to bother wasting my time swapping out and returning pairs. We shouldn’t have to do that.

I don’t understand why qc and shape for the March pairs of the anniversaries were on point for EVERY pair. Thought Nike was going to continue that from there forward

got my green curry today. Love em even more in person.

idk why but the shoes look more appealing cause they're named after one of my favorite dish *kanye shrug*
Haha nice. Pics? Green curry’s been on my mind steady, don’t have anything in the rotation like em colorwise..

I swear I'm going to fight the next person that cries over some small bull**** quality issue. It's every thread these days. This mudguard was 1mm higher than the other. This elephant print on my J's was a tick lighter than the other. It's cheap massed produced sneakers. They aren't museum masterpieces to go over with a magnifying glass. Learn to deal with it or stop buying cheap sneakers. ****.

The fact that you care so much about what other people think and are so vocal about it is hilarious to me. :lol:

Everyone has their opinion. Everyone is free to voice it here, too. That’s what Niketalk is and has been since forever. Maybe you need to deal with it since you’re over here talmbout fighting. :lol:

The fact that you care so much about what other people think and are so vocal about it is hilarious to me. :lol:

Everyone has their opinion. Everyone is free to voice it here, too. That’s what Niketalk is and has been since forever. Maybe you need to deal with it since you’re over here talmbout fighting. :lol:

He seems to bring up fighting often. Quite aggressive for a new guy.

Cheap to produce, not cheap to buy! That's probably what irks people the most.

+1 :wink:

it is clear, when you have a normal salary you do not consider a pair to 150euro as cheap, is not cheap, atémi is cheap, after if you have a big salary or a lot of money I can understand that you consider a pair to 150euro like cheap (and it's normal), but it's not the case for everyone

and we are on nike-talk, talk is about everything, toe dent, shape, QC, quality/price etc... it's a forum, we are not on Instagram... not only for enjoy pictures, even if it doesn't please to everyone it's like that, it's a forum...there are lots of pages where it speaks of shape for example (it's not "poor", as I read it ^^ :smh: )

after there are people in excess with quality control, but they also have the right to express themselves, these people are few, people complain mostly of toe dent, toe dent that I do not have for the moment :tongue: lol

it's just my opinion, personally I would never throw the first stone at someone who talks about anything, and I would never judge him (it's very French this expression, throw the first stone lol)

Last edited:

+1!!! it's nike-talk, talk, it's a forum :wink:

thank you for your contribution

Back
Top Bottom