THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

you might be in luck. the bottom has kinda fell out on those. i feel like with constant restocks of the 103s, everyone that wanted a pair of 100s already has them
i ended up getting a pair for $225 back in February. took me 4 tries on stockx though :lol:

Ups just came through for me ds 09 varsity blues. I like these better than the anniversaries the blue is pretty much same as og. I still need the royal anniversaries though. Somebody tell nike to stop milking the reds and drop the royals!!

IMG_3991.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG
IMG_2517.PNG

Look at the size of those air bubbles ! :nerd:

Ups just came through for me ds 09 varsity blues
these are not the crappy 2009 china release, you got the rarer 2010 vietnam version, the 2010 got slightly better toebox shape and also the tongue is less thick compared to the 2009 release, overall finish and build is also better on the 2010 release, and btw what did you payed for them ??

these are not the crappy 2009 china release, you got the rarer 2010 vietnam version, the 2010 got slightly better toebox shape and also the tongue is less thick compared to the 2009 release, overall finish and build is also better on the 2010 release, and btw what did you payed for them ??
That's good to know!! When I was searching for them I came across other pairs which had a swoosh on the size tag inside the sneaker and some which did not. I also just looked up the pairs and I can def notice the differences of the shape on the toe box and tongue wierd that Nike had some made in China and others in Vietnam. I got them for 170 shipped!

Since we are getting another re-release of the anniversary reds, think we will get a re-release of the royals?

I agree I've been looking for these for a while, and know knowing what you've told me they hold more value to me!
the 2009 release is garbage, the toebox shape is bad and the overall finish is crap
but the 2010 release is deff worth to get, its like a improved version from the 2009 release
and also the 2010 was not available in the EU, it was an US/Asia exclusive release

March pairs (royal and red) have the same shape than the elephant atmos so i can clearly see the difference even if i have a aqua pair with a high midguard

Since we are getting another re-release of the anniversary reds, think we will get a re-release of the royals?
I doubt it. And I only say that because of the various back to back restocks of the reds and no mention of the royals. I picked up a few pairs of the red pairs and I def dont need more than 3 pairs.

I picked up a pair of the anniversary reds, had no eyelet cut in and it was laced under the padding. I was surprised that this would pass QC so I returned them. But overall some nice materials used on the new release.

Attachments

• CF44C098-900B-4A21-B769-7E65A125DA16.jpeg
    CF44C098-900B-4A21-B769-7E65A125DA16.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 40
Sometimes those look great.

Other times they look cheap

I wish they wouldve switched the placement of the black and red on the outsole

alot of those wild AM1 bespokes come out of 1948. dont get me wrong, some come out of 21M as well, but it seems to be a higher concentration of them out of 1948

even though his bespokes arent my flavor at all, he describes the experience well. you get in there and the amount of different materials in your face is overwhelming.

people seem to love using pinks and safari style hairy materials for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom