THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is footlocker always this ****ty?

I actually got a 12.5 in cart, and it keeps auto adding some promo code to my order and tells me it doesn't meet requirements. So I have to manually remove it, but then it keeps asking me to re-enter my cc 3 digit code even after I already did. Eventually they got booted from my cart. So dumb. Just want a damn pair of 12.5s.

FTL still got that ancient netcode :lol: they dc because they still sell the shoes, and more often than not they don't have to eat any rewards losses because those usually get cartjacked

upload_2018-6-1_9-24-5.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's the difference between these and the anniversary 1's that just came out a while back?

Got through on FTA for red anniversary 1's. Checked order status and seen this...
FTAam1redannv.jpg

Picked up a 11.5, wouldn’t let me checkout with my 11. Ah well, glad I got another one to rock.

I was too late to pick up a double pair of OG reds. OOS

Anyone know how big this restock is? Like does anyone think they will eventually load more pairs of show up at other retailers?

I’m pretty sure it’s telling me I have access to purchase the obsidians but how do you know for sure if you do ?

So I should prepare my L now ?
haha idk? The other things I've seen them release that way were pretty plentiful and available for like an hour or longer. Plus it's kinda hidden so the general public doesn't even know they are there.

WTF, OG red, OG obsidian, blue fury AH8145, etc, etc... and for us, nothing at all :nerd: lol

nike, what are you doing :rofl:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(I think I would never have my pair of OG red ^^ pfffff very disappointed :frown: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom