THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upcoming
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 8.06.21 PM.png

Just because I'm a masochist and I know I wont get them, butt what time do yall think the Size? AMs will drop? 7am friday UK time? Tryin to plan my L accordingly

I saw it asked before but haven't seen it answered. But does size always start with half sizes from 8,5 and up and not for example 7,5? Would mean I will miss out on these :frown:

My local Size? shop has made it perfectly clear that there is no limit to 1 per person and also no camping before 8am, so this is going to be a messy release 100%
No limit and no camping before 8am? That's a riot waiting to happen. A group of resellers will bully their way to the front and buy every pair smh.

My local Size? shop has made it perfectly clear that there is no limit to 1 per person and also no camping before 8am, so this is going to be a messy release 100%

size? Liverpool opens at 8am and they have ~20 pairs, one pair per person, didn't say anything about camping

For those who've ordered online through size? did your billing address match your ship to address? I'm going to attempt for those safari's but don't want mismatching addresses to be the cause of missing out.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom