THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are going for so cheap rn, said f it
Nike-Air-Max-1-We-Love-Nike-Pickup.jpg

Pompidou nights finally arrived and now I think I like them more than the days. Now to try to find a fairly priced Aqua, so jealous of you USA peeps finding them in outlets.

(Sort of) curious about the curry reshape and iron and working-against-table you speak of. And before/afters.
I unfortunately did not take any before and after pics of any reshapes I’ve done but I’ve only done a few. I’m sure if you search “reshape” on here you’ll find posts about it and I’ve seen YouTube vids on simply working the front part of the shoe down against a table to take some of the banana shape out but in most cases you can take an iron at low heat to the toe-box of a shoe (through a wet towel) and it will shape the shoe better than the original shape.

In this case I’m worried about the heat affecting the red paint around the edges

I don't know why JD calls a bunch of shoes exclusives. Maybe exclusive to their country? Or area?

Who knows, but it's extremely misleading.

Lapstone and hammer has 30%. LH30.

Went to grab the mica greens in 11.5 and someone beat me to it.

E06284DD-9744-4998-80EB-1DCF2992CE2A.jpeg
Pompidou’s came in from Wellgosh. Materials are actually great. QC isn’t terrible but could be better. One thing I didn’t consider is these might be tough to reshape with the red paint around the toes.

Has anyone tried a reshape on these yet? If so was the paint affected? I worked them against the edge of the table and left the shoe trees in which actually worked well on my Curry’s so I never had to reshape them but I kinda want to take the iron to these but scared to mess up the paint.
Maybe hit up vrs_One on insta (I think hes in here as well). He had on his story the other day of a reshape on the Night Pomps that turned out real well.

Tried to grab a pair of medium olive off LH, code doesn't work for some reason

Last edited:
Order a new ID yest & got the "Almost Finished" email today...has this happened to anyone recently.... Not the first time we've seen this CW, but went with it!

Screenshot_20180927-223110_Nike.jpg
Mine is currently in the process and I got the "were starting" email two days after. It's most likely a mistake. I went with a black outsole though

Back
Top Bottom