THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IDs..Not Mine.....These are Fire!

20181023_235217.jpg

What the hell?....why have they removed this ID option already? It was only available for a week or two, right?

4A567B94-9060-4291-AB92-B3E1FC9A4904.jpeg
Planning on picking up one of these. So far I’m leaning toward Mountain Blue. For those that got them, how’s the quality? Or should I play it safe and get the greys?

mica greens use the same materials as watermelons, tour yellows, Mars stone, etc. correct?

When that happens, it might mean that you have something in your cart that is from a warehouse that is coming from another country. SNS have 2 warehouses - one in EU and one in US. You cannot have items in your cart that are coming from both warehouses in the same order. So to prevent that, if you attempt to add something that is from the US warehouse when you already have something that is located in the EU warehouse in your cart, it will either gray out all of the available sizes (if you are using your phone) or give you a prompt telling you to remove the items from your cart that is coming from the other country's warehouse before adding that item to your cart (if you are using a computer).

Thank you, appreciate the breakdown. Sure enough had the '18 wheats in there.

Yo, your size came back up: https://www.size.co.uk/product/white-nike-air-max-1-pompidou-by-day/084758/. I was looking for another AM1 and saw that and was like WTH!

size? need to stop playing with people out here in these streets! SMH

Argh, made it most of the way through checkout before the website told me it's OOS. Says nothing of the sort if I go back to the product page. I keep adding to cart, removing, and trying again...they're killing me

EDIT: lol, now the product page is gone - "Page not found"

Nike always have "limited selection" when it comes to the Pendletons, especially if it is the patterned wool. I guess Pendleton only makes a certain amount of the patterned wool and once Nike uses it up and it is all gone, then "that is it that is all".

Gutted. I really thought they would be available for a similar amount of time as the denim options were.

Yeah, something weird is going on their site because it is listed again and if allowed me to go all the way to my Paypal to the page to make the order and I stopped at that point. I just wanted to see if I would receive an out of stock prompt, but nope. This is crazy! SMH

lol, yeah - I saw the UK 8 back in stock a few minutes ago, and ordered - again. But this time I’m fully prepared for a cancellation. I’ll be shocked (but pleasantly surprised) if the order goes through. Madness!

I definitely heard of Naked, but it never dawned on me that it was a women's store until today after I read your message and went to their page and scrolled down and only saw female models. WOW! I have never made a purchase from them though because their shipping is a bit high, but now I know that I need to pay special attention to the sizing for certain items on their site.
They definitely receive some men pairs, here is a direct link to pink pinnacles - https://www.nakedcph.com/nike-sportswear-nike-lab-air-max-1-pinnacle-859554-600/p/5095 It's sold out, but you can see it's a men pair product code 859554-600 and stock pics.
4A567B94-9060-4291-AB92-B3E1FC9A4904.jpeg
Planning on picking up one of these. So far I’m leaning toward Mountain Blue. For those that got them, how’s the quality? Or should I play it safe and get the greys?
IMO platinums are one of the best releases since the end of dark ages cliff toe era.

Back
Top Bottom