THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone else had issues with cracking on their Anniversary AM1? My Aquas and Obsidians cracked right by the air unit, now making a squeaking noise :smh:

Newest IDs came in yesterday. This was the first colorway I put together and it's been in my cart for months. I never usually pull the trigger, but I always regret it once the options are gone. Super happy with how these turned out. Replaced the laces with thinner oval joints and also did a DIY cork insole.

Bespokes next up (hopefully)!

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05349_1 copy copy.jpg

Newest IDs came in yesterday. This was the first colorway I put together and it's been in my cart for months. I never usually pull the trigger, but I always regret it once the options are gone. Super happy with how these turned out. Replaced the laces with thinner oval joints and also did a DIY cork insole.

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05349_1 copy copy.jpg
Very nice

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05349_1 copy copy.jpg
very original, nice DIY with the insole, great coloration. Kudos.... :nthat:

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05349_1 copy copy.jpg
Dope as hell

I appreciate everyone's feedback, I will definitely post pictures whenever I am free to show the points of the cracks.. I am now starting to reevaluate how I walk lol, maybe that has something to do with it.

Edit: nope, I leave them indoors and I live in San Francisco where it's 50s-60s all year round.

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05349_1 copy copy.jpg
nice IDs and nice pics

06 join date and only ~200 posts? post more often!!!

Question. Do you guys think the Pendleton are more warm and comfy then regular AM1's? Or is it just a different look? I am thinking about buying them for the winter and snowy days. If they are not i better buy some boots. Thanks.

Question. Do you guys think the Pendleton are more warm and comfy then regular AM1's? Or is it just a different look? I am thinking about buying them for the winter and snowy days. If they are not i better buy some boots. Thanks.

Mine just came in after a 4 week delay. They are noticeably more padded and do feel warmer but not sure if they would replace boots. I bought mango 1s and mica greens in US 10 this year and the mangos were too tight. I went up to 10.5 in the Pendletons and they are perfect, I have wider feet. Very impressed so I ordered another pair.

pendleton 1 a.jpg pendleton 1 b.jpg pendleton 1 c.jpg

Mine just came in after a 4 week delay. They are noticeably more padded and do feel warmer but not sure if they would replace boots. I bought mango 1s and mica greens in US 10 this year and the mangos were too tight. I went up to 10.5 in the Pendletons and they are perfect, I have wider feet. Very impressed so I ordered another pair.

pendleton 1 a.jpg pendleton 1 b.jpg pendleton 1 c.jpg

Thank you for your answer. They look nice. Yeah it's mostly for sitting still in a freezing football stadium. Just wanna still feel my toes at the end of the game :smile:

Back
Top Bottom