THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AYEEEEE MAYNE.....I dunno. Some of these EU stores be trying to get over on people. Like for premium AM1s, they are usually $140 USD. Instead of having their price the GBP or Euro equivalent of that amount, they will just make the price 140 GBP/Euro and that is actually more than $140 USD. Some stores charges more than that and I guess that is the price folks have to pay for not being able to cop on other sites on release day. That is why I appreciate Hanon and 5 Pointz who price their products appropriately and sites like SNS that have USD amounts.

Sites automatically add the standard 20% VAT to their prices. Most will remove it when you check out. It’s not really a mystery.

Pair came in from Hanon but havent had a moment to examine. regardless of outcome, theyre going on foot.

Same thing happened with Curry's, small blemishes here and there but didnt matter to me. went to foot.

10 more days before I commit to my new years resolution. If nothing pops up, going to close out the year with some wheat crepes. want that blue cw but it's looking like a Jan release. let's hope i'm wrong

I finally got round to bleaching my denim ID's from last year.

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-0.png

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-26.png

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-40.png

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-58.png

I love how they turned out. The originals were too dark so all you could see was the silhouette but now the details of shoe pop out.
I should've ordered two because I like both looks. These options need to drop again.

Only downside is they now smell like a swimming pool :lol:

Oh no.....all of those sizes reappearing makes me think they are returns due to bad QC. I am SOOOO hoping that the pair I bought from Hanon was anointed by the QC gods and not be too bad.

My 2 from Hanon came in perfect shape. If that means anything lol

I finally got round to bleaching my denim ID's from last year.

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-0.png

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-26.png

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-40.png

upload_2018-12-21_16-50-58.png

I love how they turned out. The originals were too dark so all you could see was the silhouette but now the details of shoe pop out.
I should've ordered two because I like both looks. These options need to drop again.

Only downside is they now smell like a swimming pool :lol:
Dope!! My pair still smells like bleach also after damn near a year lol.

I just got mine from Hanon and they are PRISTINE!!!!! Not a mark, glue stain, ANYTHING on them but pure beauty. <3

I dunno if the shipment that Hanon received was a batch of the good QC ones or what, but I am very happy with my pair and I am glad that your pairs were perfect as well.

I will say that it was weird to have each sneaker individually wrapped. I mean, I am used to receiving certain Pumas like that, but I have never seen Nike do that before. LOL
Yeah my pairs from Hanon are good too no glue stains and I thought it was odd that they were were wrapped up like burritos haha

i dont think im ever going to cop parras

i keep trying to bid on stock x and they keep creeping up to 400. i cant justify that right now. If i could get a bid accepted somehwere between 340-375 i would do it. I have a free shipping code and 20 off.

What do yall think? im afraid if i dont just bend over now ill never own them...

i dont think im ever going to cop parras

i keep trying to bid on stock x and they keep creeping up to 400. i cant justify that right now. If i could get a bid accepted somehwere between 340-375 i would do it. I have a free shipping code and 20 off.

What do yall think? im afraid if i dont just bend over now ill never own them...
Bend over OR buy fake f&f
IMG-20181106-WA0009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom