THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Need these
718BDC31-5B55-4ADA-BBF8-70CB97D21D12.jpeg
wmns doe

Pendleton ID's have arrived.
Went for an all wool pair and one with a mix. Really happy with the turn out.

upload_2018-12-28_0-40-42.png

upload_2018-12-28_0-40-54.png

Your mix pair is really nice! what color is the base? pierre sepia? muted bronze laces right? thanks in advance

today it's my birthday (38 :tongue: ), if Nike sends me a birthday 25% voucher I order a pair :smile: (they are just too beautiful! i like a lot the mix nubuck/pendleton and with birthday voucher they cost only 127,50euro... an absolute must-have like a pair of pinnacle imo :nthat: )

PS: you all confirm TTS is ok with these pendleton ID? I wouldn't want to make a mistake... I think yes but I prefer to ask because my last TTS GR (grey JDI) are a little tight for me out of the box, anyway all my AM1 have the same size, even the curry (with insole swap for a thinner and with thin socks it's ok), they are all in 8us and after break-in fit me perfectly... (8us is 26cm and my feet is 26cm too lol, but i like when it is like that :wink: )

Last edited:
Your mix pair is really nice! what color is the base? pierre sepia? muted bronze laces right? thanks in advance

today it's my birthday (38 :tongue: ), if Nike sends me a birthday 25% voucher I order a pair :smile: (they are just too beautiful! i like a lot the mix nubuck/pendleton and with birthday voucher they cost only 127,50euro... an absolute must-have like a pair of pinnacle imo :nthat: )

PS: you all confirm TTS is ok with these pendleton ID? I wouldn't want to make a mistake... I think yes but I prefer to ask because my last TTS GR (grey JDI) are a little tight for me out of the box, anyway all my AM1 have the same size, even the curry (with insole swap for a thinner and with thin socks it's ok), they are all in 8us and after break-in fit me perfectly... (8us is 26cm and my feet is 26cm too lol, but i like when it is like that :wink: )

Thanks.
I used Ridgerock Pendleton for the base, Muted bronze for the laces, lining and swoosh, cargo Khaki Nubuck for the quarter and Lt British Tan Nubuck for the mudguard.
They fit very well and are comfortable.

For anyone interested in these at Athletes foot

7A17E754-605D-4558-87F9-04BB76A5BFE0.jpeg

I wasn’t supposed to buy anymore sneakers for da rest of ‘18 :lol:. Just ordered a pair :emoji_sweat_smile:. I’ve been eyeing these for forever though. Couldn’t pass on em for that price :nthat:. Glad I waited it out. Patience is a virtue :emoji_pray:.

Back
Top Bottom