THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m on the go right now otherwise I’d search this thread but was the rumored time frame regarding shelving the AM1? I thought I read June, maybe September.

Anyway, if this is it, Nike’s making some decent pairs before closeout

I’m on the go right now otherwise I’d search this thread but was the rumored time frame regarding shelving the AM1? I thought I read June, maybe September.

Anyway, if this is it, Nike’s making some decent pairs before closeout
June iirc

Just had a super low bid accepted on the size? Dawn air max 1s. Super happy to get these as I regretted missing out on them when they dropped.

After checking stockx it seems like someone unloaded a full size run today of the Dawn's. At least one pair in most sizes sold today. Regardless im happy to come up on these.

Pleasantly surprised with these in hand.

FB92E8D8-B8D7-4ABF-BA97-2944D0C7DA2C.jpeg

0FD405FA-4D8A-4E12-A777-EC938FD992E4.jpeg

Just had a super low bid accepted on the size? Dawn air max 1s. Super happy to get these as I regretted missing out on them when they dropped.

After checking stockx it seems like someone unloaded a full size run today of the Dawn's. At least one pair in most sizes sold today. Regardless im happy to come up on these.

Haha that size 12 for $175 was me! When the notification came up on my phone I had no idea what the charge was for because my bid had been sitting for a couple months probably. I’ll take it!

Read under “description”. Talks about a “USA” shoe. Perhaps there’s 2 versions. I’m in for the 13th Colonies regardless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-max-1-white-midnight-navy-neutral-grey-mens-shoe/M1073.html?dwvar_M1073_color=1475&cgid=#q=air+max+1&lang=default&start=1
Yea has ne confused. This says red accents, but the one we've seen has more than just red accents. Would be dope if they did a Patriot retro AND the 13 colonies.

Back
Top Bottom