THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I use the suede brush to remove whatever dirt I can take out with a once over.

I then follow up with the eraser before hitting the material with any water. If there's still some dirt leftover, then I use Jason Markk RTU and clean by sections. I don't like to wet the entire shoe all at once.

Hope that helps, man.

-Drew

Just what I wanted to know. Appreciate it man. Going to place the order for solution and suede kit.

Have they dropped a date for the Air Max 1 SE (Windbreaker) - AO1021-023
nike-air-max-1-se-windbreaker-ao1021-023-release-date-pair.jpg

I wish the Red Sketch cw had a "U throat"... I think I'll still copp.

July is looking like it's going to be an expensive month... :smh:.
Red Sketches, ZF3s, Cody Hudson Peg36s, Atmos Giraffes... :blush:

I'm out on the sketches without the u-throat but in for both black and white pairs when they come to the uk.

Have they dropped a date for the Air Max 1 SE (Windbreaker) - AO1021-023

Not as of yet, they are on the app in kids so I would think they would be dropping in a few days in our size...I personally check the app every hour lol I need them
nike-air-max-1-se-windbreaker-ao1021-023-release-date-pair.jpg

Got these babies in today. I love that the essentials have the same material layout as the anniversaries. I didn’t like the shade of blue on the sport royal annis and wanted something more like the 2010 blue shade. The blue on these is a tad lighter, but still has that pacific blue feel. Also the tongue liner was what seal the deal on this cop.

The only gripes I have is that the panel around the eyelit and the eyelit itself is white, and the toe panel on the sole is black :/. Either way it has the 2010 feel colorwise with the right materials.
44FFA858-5C2F-45D7-9C89-CF1948089816.jpeg
64E79787-8979-413E-9A01-D64E00C17C3D.jpeg
2F99EA30-A1EC-4543-9917-1C7489A240D3.jpeg
DC8E2EB5-3E26-40E7-AF19-4D0DB6CC936A.jpeg

I was wondering for anyone that has the Blue Recall/Yellow Swoosh AM1, is the mudguard like a darker navy or is it more on the lighter side of navy? It’s hard to tell from stock pics because they all seem to vary. Can anyone pls take some pics as best they can to show the color?

Alright cool. thanks everyone for the pics. Repped. I put up a bid on GOAT and let’s see if the dude accepts. I slept on those hard thinking aight I’ll find them for cheaper done the line but I waited too long and all pairs sold out smh.

Alright cool. thanks everyone for the pics. Repped. I put up a bid on GOAT and let’s see if the dude accepts. I slept on those hard thinking aight I’ll find them for cheaper done the line but I waited too long and all pairs sold out smh.
what size are you looking for?

I was on the fence with the Red Sketches until I saw Mr. Goo’s pics of them. I’ll be copping now. THANKS A LOT, Sean :stoneface: :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom