THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm honestly never one to hate on anything, but I've been laughing my *** off for about 2 minutes.
off topic and not personal...just find the line between hate and just not liking something to be very blurred these days.

when is it ok to be critical of something and it not be looked at as hate? <<< serious question

Hate has something of an obscured point of view. There’s the honest way of generally not feeling something. Then there’s the jealousy of not believing the people they chose should’ve gotten a chance to create. Then there’s the being an ******* about it for whatever reason, valid or not. It’s a very fine line indeed. There’s just going to have to be a level of acceptance of how other people view your/our opinions and vice versa.

Hate has something of an obscured point of view. There’s the honest way of generally not feeling something. Then there’s the jealousy of not believing the people they chose should’ve gotten a chance to create. Then there’s the being an ******* about it for whatever reason, valid or not. It’s a very fine line indeed. There’s just going to have to be a level of acceptance of how other people view your/our opinions and vice versa.
Agreed, people have to accept that others may have different opinions, otherwise we’d all be wearing the same stuff. Not hating on the designers, they worked with the options given and can’t hold it against anyone who likes the designs. I love animals and had a brief discussion on here with someone who doesn’t like them. No big deal, to each their own.

Last edited:
I will admit, though, there are plenty of collabs that should’ve never came to light or deserve criticism. It’s all about perception and how something is given and received.

I agree. So excluding trolls and people who just criticize for the sake of it...9 of 10 times, you can't even express that something isn't your bag without being labeled a hater. Especially if you are critiquing a personal work...like a bespoke. The other side of that coin is being able to appreciate the work and detail put into something without it being your cup of tea...and being able to express that. I just always wonder where that line is these days.

Last edited:
Blue checks on social media are the worst. You must be a cheerleader or it’s an automatic block.

LPU

Attachments

• 56386588-97C7-4B9F-A046-D8E8C6631237.jpeg
    56386588-97C7-4B9F-A046-D8E8C6631237.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 506
Heading to Denver soon. Anyone know what sneaker shops to hit up?
I live out here but haven't been to anything outside of you regular mall footstores.
Maybe dragicon dragicon or So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 know of some.
*Fice -Local Boutique In The Heart Of “Rhino District”. They Get A Good Portion Of The Hyped Releases And Have A Cool Little Store With Clothing, Accessories And Art.

*Vices- Local Consignment/Resell Shop That’s Located In Old “5 Points” Neighborhood. Cool Little Consignment Shop

*Bait- Located Right By Coors Stadium In The Heart Of Downtown. Specialize In Sneakers, Streetwear And Art

*Emage- Local Skateshop That Carries Various Skate/Outdoor Lifestyle Brands

*303 Boards- Our Second Local Skateshop Geared Almost Exclusively Towards Skating Brands And Equipment

We Don’t Have Much In The Way Of Sneaker Shops But Those Would Be Your Best Bet In The Denver Area :wink: There’s One Or Two Other Smaller Consignment Shops I Believe As Well But Can’t Think Of Their Names

Plenty Of Good :smokin Shops In Town As Well If That’s Your Shtik. If So, Get At Me :wink:

Anyone in here purchased clothing from byparra website?

wanted to get your opinion on clothing quality. Not going to lie, some of the stuff is a bit pricey but I need some stuff to match my AM1’s, as well as change my wardrobe around.

lot of dark, dull, neutral colors I got going on.

Anyone in here purchased clothing from byparra website?

wanted to get your opinion on clothing quality. Not going to lie, some of the stuff is a bit pricey but I need some stuff to match my AM1’s, as well as change my wardrobe around.

lot of dark, dull, neutral colors I got going on.
I have some Parra tee’s, they are really nice quality. I can’t speak on the other types of garments however. Stuff sells out frequently on the site now since the recent AM1 came out but you can find the stuff at a lot of other retailers (sometimes on sale).

Can’t decide if I should go with the white leather Or white mesh toe box on these IDs. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• FD69B278-7592-4106-860E-7BFD535F75D6.png
    FD69B278-7592-4106-860E-7BFD535F75D6.png
    617.8 KB · Views: 585
  • 736C2AD2-C50D-49AF-91CC-89B1CB76694D.png
    736C2AD2-C50D-49AF-91CC-89B1CB76694D.png
    628.2 KB · Views: 641
you guys don’t think the brighter white on the mesh throws the shoe off since it doesn’t match with the upper?
I’m not sure; I don’t think the uppers are on the sail side unless you chose that option. I think they’ll match up. I could be wrong though. You could return them. Nikes customer service is the best

Back
Top Bottom