THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Quick question for those of you that have done the AM1 or AF1 Bespoke at 21 Mercer.... how far in advance did you need to schedule your appointment? I am thinking of doing one for my birthday next year and wondering when I need to try and get it scheduled since I’ll be coming in from out of town. Any insight?
About a month in advance of the session.

Thanks, I actually just got a reply from them that said they only allow it to be a month in advance and turnaround is about 8-14 weeks right now. Thanks for the help!

geez that’s a long time. I’d forget if it actually took all 14 weeks.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone
IMG_20191224_144517__01.jpg

Quick story: My son was born 1 year ago today (yes, Christmas Day). My wife and I joke that he has all these fancy toys but his favorite thing to play with is this old TV remote. So for a Christmas gift to me, she did Nike ID on these AM1s, designed after the TV remote. I love it!
BA9B9320-840D-411C-878C-E40603CF62EC.jpeg
EDC118C9-36CA-484D-87EC-7F9EA24A59C6.jpeg
That's fantastic. High five your wife for me.

Anyone painted the Nike Air tag on the tounge? There's a pair I want to make on Nike ID, but I want to add some color to the all white tag.

Quick question for those of you that have done the AM1 or AF1 Bespoke at 21 Mercer.... how far in advance did you need to schedule your appointment? I am thinking of doing one for my birthday next year and wondering when I need to try and get it scheduled since I’ll be coming in from out of town. Any insight?
Anyone painted the Nike Air tag on the tounge? There's a pair I want to make on Nike ID, but I want to add some color to the all white tag.
just had some customs done by a mate of mine, he dyed the tag a different colour on mine yeah.

Back
Top Bottom