THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1596308993641.png

Damn. Fuego, which means "fire" in Spanish, a language spoke in both Spain and almost all Latin America except for Brazil, marvelously describes this visual content. Have a good day ladies and gentlemen.

Canyon Golds?
I have those, but mines have leather mudguard and suede uppe, another style box and way darker shade of 'yellow'

Pics of stylecode?

Last edited:
Canyon Golds?
I have those, but mines have leather mudguard and suede uppe, another style box and way darker shade of 'yellow'

Pics of stylecode?
I don't have any, they were on an ebay listing which disappeared, that picture is one out of the three that's left on the internet. Can't really be of any help for you dude.

Bespoke, not mine...
Ig @amalxwinston
IMG_20200729_223552_950.jpg
IMG_20200729_223552_951.jpg
IMG_20200729_223552_952.jpg

Saw a YouTube video on these the other day. He killed these minus using a sharpie for the dots on the Rinnegan on the tongue. No way I’m spending all of that money and using a sharpie because I forgot a minor detail. I’d take it to someone to professionally stich them on if it meant that much to me.

And yet y’all still gonna encourage their upcharging by entering their raffles saying it’s “better than resale” :smh:
I was saying the same thing, but seeing how green and oranges moved quick, it’s the way nowadays. I even entered on end last minute, still caught an L For both

Back
Top Bottom