THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM1 today, minus a few patches.
AE315BE3-206F-4ADD-9EFE-36DB39CDB5D9.jpeg

Anyone know if the glass pair actually released any men's sizes? I know the raffle didn't but what about the exclusive access pairs?

I see there's a couple of pairs listed on stockx for mad prices but who knows if they even exist?

Edit actually looks like stockx has adjusted it's sizing now and the us12 men's has gone

Anyone know if the glass pair actually released any men's sizes? I know the raffle didn't but what about the exclusive access pairs?

I see there's a couple of pairs listed on stockx for mad prices but who knows if they even exist?

Edit actually looks like stockx has adjusted it's sizing now and the us12 men's has gone
Yeah they went up to womens size 12/UK size 9.5.

Why, because they have a leather mudguard?
I rock leather AM1's all the time... suede ones are actually much stiffer and tight onfeet

Unless I’m seeing a different shoe the entire thing is leather and the mesh looks stiff as well. Those look like theyll have no give at all. I could be wrong if the leather is actually premium.

Unless I’m seeing a different shoe the entire thing is leather and the mesh looks stiff as well. Those look like theyll have no give at all. I could be wrong if the leather is actually premium.

The leather is premium but if ya seeing mesh than it is indeed a different shoe....

Back
Top Bottom