THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just placed my stupid bid for greens :smh:. I hate whatever team at Nike who is responsible for this hype manufacturing/order cancelling/EU only/pro bot bs. They’re some complete scum bags for this crap. Damn shame.

Last edited:
C77CFA79-9C34-4FE7-A955-58001298A70B.jpeg

My latest pick up... going to make a great October shoe!

So I got my rakuten cash back from my Daisy order and access to the Daisy reacts..hmm i think orders are gonna go through !

They have yet to drop on NDC in Europe. Once they do, that’s it. Can only hope for a restock. I think they’ll sell out quick in the states too. Nike hyped these up a great deal lol

I’m a bit hesitant to buy from stockx at the moment due to them being overwhelmed with verifications and shipping. Anyone recently purchased and can tell me what their real turn around times are. Would have to wait 3 weeks for a pair of sneakers

I’m a bit hesitant to buy from stockx at the moment due to them being overwhelmed with verifications and shipping. Anyone recently purchased and can tell me what their real turn around times are. Would have to wait 3 weeks for a pair of sneakers
Mine just shipped from goat. I think you’ll be alright either way stockx or goat. Most are being verified in Europe. At least mine did

Depends on where the seller lives and which authentication center they have to ship to. I sold a pair of FoG 1s last week, shipped them to Moonachie NJ on Friday, and I already have my $$$. On the flip side, I ordered a Supreme tee on July 7, it was shipped to Atlanta for authentication, and I'm supposed to finally receive it tomorrow. Sooooo... YMMV :ohwell:

I bought oranges last week from stockX they shipped today. Be here next week. Greens on their way for verification.
Your reply just made me send off an email to Stockx! I have an order that just passed one month and still haven't been updated. Smh

Back
Top Bottom