THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And these at Champs.
98EE5926-0CC5-4B14-9633-412CB7298AA1.jpeg

Dawns are that somewhat recent air max I regret so much not getting closer to when they released. I can’t even find them in my size now even if I want to pay $400. Smh.

Man, I gotta check my local out here in Western MA. I'm supposed to have a pair coming from Asia I bought on ebay, but it's been a week and they haven't shipped yet.

if it was from ebay seller atoz_sale, take caution. Just recently had to open a pp dispute and when i saw that they were prolonging the dispute, I ended up contacting my cc company to dispute the charge.

The shipping info they sent (9/24/2020) never showed any movement other than fedex label created and they claimed that the item was in fedex's possession.

if it was from ebay seller atoz_sale, take caution. Just recently had to open a pp dispute and when i saw that they were prolonging the dispute, I ended up contacting my cc company to dispute the charge.

The shipping info they sent (9/24/2020) never showed any movement other than fedex label created and they claimed that the item was in fedex's possession.

Nah, different seller, but I have an inkling they're all the same people/person anyway.

Not for nothing I had a 3.5 week long wait to get some denim from Lituania recently. It seemed to be flowing through USPS but it took forever for movement to happen at all.

A similar situation happened when I ordered some Bape stuff via grailed from someone in china. I think it was a quicker turnaround but literally the same thing happened where I got a shipping notification but didn't see movement for weeks.
Screenshot_20201023-225100_Chrome.jpg

^ Same, I ordered something from Honk Kong to JP and even though the order was placed on 10/10, seems like it took almost 10 days before leaving HK and I still haven’t got it to this day. Before COVID, EMS from there took only 3-4 days to get here, but it takes more than 2 weeks now....

was this link safe? took me straight to sams club website

bj's>costco>sams club

in that order

My bad, I clicked the link and got the same thing today, it was valid the minute that I posted it. Yeah, I got shipment confirmation and talked to them through IG to confirm everything. I ordered from their store/website in Spain before the store closed, check the link below for the website....

Back
Top Bottom