THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My heartfelt condolences to all who were able to cop strawberries.

Damn I feel so outta the loop. I actually thought these were the best of that pack.

Are you just not a fan of pink? Or is it the side panels etc? I know there were some quality concerns with the greens.

Im genuinely curious

Not for nothing, but I’d expect these to get the same resell treatment as limeades

I think it has to do with the color more than anything. I don’t mind wearing pink but many out there don’t share the same thoughts

Was just checking Mr Porter and my size popped back up for the Spiral Sage's so I purchased!

For those who have them, sizing is the same as all other AM1s right?

Damn I feel so outta the loop. I actually thought these were the best of that pack.

Are you just not a fan of pink? Or is it the side panels etc? I know there were some quality concerns with the greens.

Im genuinely curious

The cracking and quality issues are really sad on those. But overall I think they look hideaous, like limeades imo.
Yes, not a fan of pink too.

Had this been the Killa Cam days everyone would’ve flocked to those Strawberry Lemonades
1605196644344.gif

Attachments

• 398B3B45-B2A7-438D-BBAE-FC24D09609C2.jpeg
    398B3B45-B2A7-438D-BBAE-FC24D09609C2.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,094

Im genuinely curious
I love pink runners (esp. Saucony & Asics), and have numerous pairs of them. Personally I think the Strawberries are buns, though.

$300 usd. You can find them for $200-$250 in fact groups and ig sellers though.

Yeah its the exchange rate that kills it for me, after shipping and taxes the outsole pair is around $500AUD. If I could pick up a DS pair (dreaming maybe) for around $400AUD or less id be all about it haha.

Yeah its the exchange rate that kills it for me, after shipping and taxes the outsole pair is around $500AUD. If I could pick up a DS pair (dreaming maybe) for around $400AUD or less id be all about it haha.
Ahh my bad didn't know your were aussie

Ahh my bad didn't know your were aussie

Haha its all good. We dont get a lot down here, and buying from overseas is horrible after all fees etc. I see you guys picking up some pairs for under $100USD, and I get excited when I manage to score a pair for under $300AUD haha. Guess thats why I dont buy nearly as many as I wish I could. Theres probably only about 5 or 6 stores down here that get the good releases, and even then they probably only get about 10 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom