THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Interesting news, think we've all seen prices for grails move up considerably over the last few yrs
The image they use for 'air max' is the 90, but the 87 responsible mostly for this as we know.

Interesting article - I always thought Yeezy / Boost was the definition of Hypebeast c**p, never went near them.. throwaway trash never came near the '87.

Interesting article - I always thought Yeezy / Boost was the definition of Hypebeast c**p, never went near them.. throwaway trash never came near the '87.
Adidas hype models decline is interesting, the 87 seems resistant to trend changes along with Jordan 1.
The 2017 're-release' was huge successful for Nike looking at these numbers.

Interesting news, think we've all seen prices for grails move up considerably over the last few yrs
The image they use for 'air max' is the 90, but the 87 responsible mostly for this as we know.
I don't think it's the 87 solely much as newer lifestyle silhouettes. The 270 and 270 react have been huge sellers for nike. The vapormax has also been a big hit with the masses. Everyone uses stockx now, it's just not "sneakerheads." The air max line is so much bigger than we see on niketalk where it's concentrated so much on 87, 90, and 97.

Sad to hear Nike closing the Bespoke programme, I was lucky enough to make two pairs, one pair of AF1 in NYC back in ´09 and a pair of AM1 in London in 2016.

_DSC9068_SMALL.jpg

damn they are very loud but very nice at the same time

Hi, this lv8 lineup looks nice in term of quality, what about the feel when on foot please ?
My only 2 leather am1 reference (more focus on the toebox) are the Pompidou (soft) and the atmos (little hard)

Only pair I bought so far is thebnaritans (would love teals or obsidians at the right price).

It's been pretty much non stop snow or below 0 weather since I got my pair so I've probably got a month or two before my pair hits the ground.

Nah I get it, just thought it was funny that your legs were the focal point on the pictures rather than the shoes lol
His shoes are in the centre and in the light dude. 85% of his legs are in the shade and certainly aren’t the ‘focal point’ of that shot.

Although he’s showing his new tat off in shot one, the shoes are still relevant for this thread no?

Lets not be silly to each other for the sake of it.

Back
Top Bottom