THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are SO dope. What a shame they ended the bespoke program, I was looking forward to eventually getting some done. Have they said why or made any type of announcement?

Thanks man - One of my favourite pairs. Not sure exactly what happened with the bespoke programme, as ever better off asking Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 resident bespoke guy. My guess is that it made absolutely 0 profit for Nike - hardly bottom line stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks man - One of my favourite pairs. Not sure exactly what happened with the bespoke programme, as ever better off asking Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 resident bespoke guy. My guess is that it made absolutely 0 profit for Nike - hardly bottom line stuff.
I think it was the numerous complaints about the wait time and the guys who ran the program. They weren't bad guys, but alot of folks complained about the lack of professionalism. They stated that they didn't answer emails etc etc. That, Covid and the long long wait times. I talked to one guy on ig that had his appointment in December of 2019 and still hasn't received his pairs.

*not my views verbatim* just passing on what others have said.

Clots look really good to me

Hopefully people not feeing these keep that energy come release but we know how that goes
We both know that ain't happening. These aren't even a grail for me but it'd be dumb for most AM1 fans to pass even if you hate them they can likely be traded "up" for something dope we missed out on.

And that's not to say I don't like these. I would certainly keep and enjoy, but the moment someone offers me Atmos' these would be gone. Hell maybe even Parras.

I'll try for them bc I have issues but if I miss at retail I'll move on to the next. The see through plastic toe just doesn't work for me. A lot of people like them though so glad they brought them back. I assume they'll bring the grey pair back at some point too.

Can anyone with Denhams tell me if this is normal? Does every shoe have different patterns? My right shoe is totally different from the left.
EC2488AA-8A41-4972-960A-6951F73FAF3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. I’ve held other pairs in hand that had a more even pattern. The pair I purchased was from an outlet so I was wondering if it was a b grade.

Don‘t own em and never had em in hand. Only judged by pics. All pair I‘ve seen were mismatched imo.
Outlet?!? Lol

what the hell. which outlet and how much you pay?

I purchased a pair for a friend and it came from an outlet in Gurnee, IL. $150 was box price but missing box lid. I purchased my own pair in my size off goat with missing box lid for about 487. Pretty reasonable due to the fact that its $200 more with a lid. There are several pairs on eBay and goat right now with missing box lids but they are in smaller sizes.

I purchased a pair for a friend and it came from an outlet in Gurnee, IL. $150 was box price but missing box lid. I purchased my own pair in my size off goat with missing box lid for about 487. Pretty reasonable due to the fact that its $200 more with a lid. There are several pairs on eBay and goat right now with missing box lids but they are in smaller sizes.

Thats crazy good! Im chasing a US10 but I cant seem to find one under $800 landed to Australia. Cant believe you found them in an outlet!

Damn man I live in NW Illinois and I don’t see anything good at the Nike outlets. It’s all footwear you’d expect to see at Kohl’s.

Back
Top Bottom