THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Last couple days

D4D2623A-E736-40BD-9041-1B0632E6CFA6.jpeg
F2C172C3-FE57-4AD6-BD98-83407A098A84.jpeg
IG influencer pose doesn't work as well with AM1s. Maybe you just need to be on a nice, patterned rug :lol: good wears though

These new jack sneaker wannabe collectors hating on clots are the same dudes slurping crappy releases these days. Shoes have backstories, histories and details. You don’t like it, move on, maybe start collecting something else!!!
I know the backstory, that doesn’t mean there should be a piece of plastic all the way up to the mudguard. You can’t wear them without seeing through to the footbed. Wearing a full size down, maybe they work. Horrible design. These on-feets are giving me so much energy.

Show me your foggy mildewed CLOTS!!

Ya''l clowning 🤡 heh so much unnecessary hate for an otherwise great pair.

Understand the backstory and you'll be able to relate to the design decisions. Congrats to those that actually kop to rock.
I know and appreciate the backstory but the clear plastic just doesn't do it for me. If it was the clear mesh that Nike uses on a lot of stuff now like the React 87 and new Waffle One, I think I'd like them. It's just the plastic that doesn't work for me. But I'm not going to go on and on about how bad they are. If others like them, that's great. I'm sure I have lots of stuff that others don't like too lol. Wear what you like!

I read the transparent toe box pays homage to traditional Chinese footwear.. surely they didn't mean for them to be worn without socks tho? I swear they are more like ornaments than shoes. I don't hate but wouldn't copp, props to Clot for trying weird s**t out.. I guess.
Yea I don't understand the no socks picks. Who wears AM1 with no socks? Much less these these no socks. Sure they look awful that way but nobody wears them like that. The pics with orange and red socks haven't looked terrible. Not for me, but not all that bad honestly.

Never knew CLOT KOD were hates so much! People hate the invisible Air Force too? Or the Espos?

Anyways, CLOT release on the state, don’t want to pull the trigger On resale

Last edited:
Never knew CLOT KOD were hates so much! People have the invisible Air Force too? Or the Espos?

Espos were cool because they were novel, back then. They don't actually 'look' good though (IMO) but the concept gained points for being something new, different.

Invisible AF1's are absolute garbage. :smh: Nike just replicated bootlegs we'd see at the swap meet/barber shop.

See through/plastic shoes are trash IMO.

They literally just released 2 AM1's this past year, same colorblocking, in similar shades of green.
Not the same materials and the leather pack has a skinny non-piped tongue but I get what you're saying. Is denim mudguard/swoosh and a wide piped tongue worth $1k or whatever they are going for now? No, but some of us are dumb so here we are.

Not the same materials and the leather pack has a skinny non-piped tongue but I get what you're saying. Is denim mudguard/swoosh and a wide piped tongue worth $1k or whatever they are going for now? No, but some of us are dumb so here we are.

My point was in regards to Famousname Famousname 's specific words, in that the Patta colorway, or a green AM1, was something of a rarity.

My point was in regards to Famousname Famousname 's specific words, in that the Patta colorway, or a green AM1, was something of a rarity.
Na I get it. Just saying side by side the Chlorophyll is on another level from the Evergreen and green leather pair. Of course the price difference is mainly due to Patta and limited but it really is a good shoe by itself.

Back
Top Bottom