THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You should be good with the label that was given through paypal. Even if it gets delivered and stolen or sent back to you, etc. you followed the protocol with paypal, so you should be refunded. The return address is wherever the label address is, whether it gets back to Japan to the seller is on them. If they wanted it shipped directly to Japan, they could've opted for that.

Just make sure you retain documentation that they sent you the label through paypal and the label itself.

You can always write your return address on the package if there isn't one.

Last edited:
Currys

CB3549E7-DD22-4AF9-AB8A-CF473348FEDA.jpeg

Anyone own the golf versions? I’m looking at picking up a pair for some casual play, just wondering how the sizing/fit is

TIA

Anyone own the golf versions? I’m looking at picking up a pair for some casual play, just wondering how the sizing/fit is

TIA
Don’t own them but I’ve read a few times that people have sized up. Not sure if it’s to give more room for thicker sport socks or not.

TIA
I do. I have the black pair from the Safari Bred Pack. They're actually really comfy for being all leather. They're definitely more comfy than regular AM1s

You should be good with the label that was given through paypal. Even if it gets delivered and stolen or sent back to you, etc. you followed the protocol with paypal, so you should be refunded. The return address is wherever the label address is, whether it gets back to Japan to the seller is on them. If they wanted it shipped directly to Japan, they could've opted for that.

Just make sure you retain documentation that they sent you the label through paypal and the label itself.

You can always write your return address on the package if there isn't one.
Eh, I didn’t write my address on the label. I dropped it off though. Took a picture of the package as well as the receipt with tracking confirmation. Sent all that in to PayPal. Hopefully it all goes smooth. It still says it’s in their possession. I hope it’s not one of those 3rd party shippers where theh pick up the item at the Usps because they never update the tracking. They just leave it on “Usps is in possession of item”

Looks like EOIs flew... glad I grabbed them early when I did. Hope some of y'all got them, they're fantastic.

Not sure if this post should go here, but Can anyone help? I’d greatly appreciate it.
Purchased some air Max’s from eBay. Seller sent the wrong size. Turn out it’s a international transaction. Seller is located in Japan. He wanted me to send shoes back and that he’ll reimburse me by wiring me the money after. I was iffy about it, so I filed a claim. I had talked to a ebay rep, he said there’s no way I could get a return shipping label, so the claim turned to a case. My dumb *** filed a dispute PayPal because I’ve never done this ishhh. Ebay closed the case. Can’t reopen ebay case now. So we’re continuing on PayPal. Seller provided return label, however it’s a address to a third party shipping company called “Tricor America Corp” in Hawthorne. Idk if it’s a legit spot. I don’t know if they’re still operating. My name and address isn’t on the label, so if the company is closed and refuses the package, it’ll get sent back to the seller. So he probably will win both shoes and money. I explained that to the PayPal rep, dispute turned to a claim. Seller sent me his address in Japan. This will come out of my pocket even if it’s not my fault. It’s going to cost a grip. PayPal rep did tell me to just send it through using the return label that the seller provided. It just has to be delivered to this location and I’ll get my money back. What do you think guys? Thanks in advance
If it's a popular shoe, just resell on ebay and at least break even instead of taking a hit on shipping

Back
Top Bottom