THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today
FEB43A1A-E7C4-495C-8125-E95B0B09620F.jpeg

reminded me I need to pick these up

I’m in for the aqua, cyan, teal or whatever it is. It’s an odd look but I like this pair. Not down with the Texas Longhorn orange pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Very nice cw, although they could have done with a slightly less flashy swoosh.
No way man, the swoosh compliments the shades of green and grey so well. I hope they retro these one day because I will beat mine to death and pairs are hard to come by.

But it’s nice to see something not get the eloquent and well thought out review of “trash”.

I'm not sure brother. Waiting on my pair from Juice store Hong Kong to ship. I won off the app and live on the east coast. sooooo, Based on their last air max release - ill get it in 3weeks lol (real talk too)

I got mine today. Took five days from when they sent me the shipped notification to receiving them and I'm in NC.

For anyone who is curious, the height on these is exactly the same as the other KOD AM1s. The pictures look deceiving but if you were fine with how high those were, you'd be fine with these. They are really nice in hand.

I got mine today. Took five days from when they sent me the shipped notification to receiving them and I'm in NC.

For anyone who is curious, the height on these is exactly the same as the other KOD AM1s. The pictures look deceiving but if you were fine with how high those were, you'd be fine with these. They are really nice in hand.
Thanks for the heads up. Mine still has not moved brother. 5days seems right. The brown release took 5days for me to receive it too.

are there 2 or 3 sets laces?

Back
Top Bottom