THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I will purely be buying the new Patta AM1s because, well, collection - but I honestly think the whole wavy thing is uninteresting and not very aesthetically pleasing. I do like the colorway of the Monarch ones - I would actually have worn those if they had been done with the original shape mudguard.

blah blah blah but of course I’m still gonna cop

1633490684309.gif

Retail or bust. Let's not lose our minds here, let the resellers choke on their stock.

Patta know better than most about hype shoes / resell culture... If they really gave a s**t about genuine sneaker fans they would drop tons of pairs and stick two fingers up. That would give them more clout in my book, but they'll inevitably just end up creating a wave of despair, or tsunami judging by the hype.

There was an interesting vid posted a while back where Edison Chen spoke about people giving him s**t for making too many pairs of the KODs.. In this day and age folks only want what they can't have, these t**ts were literally moaning that resale wasn't high enough, and therefore didn't want the shoe (a so called grail they'd pined for since it originally dropped), shallow s**t.

Last edited:
Patta know better than most about hype shoes / resell culture... If they really gave a s**t about genuine sneaker fans they would drop tons of pairs and stick two fingers up. That would give them more clout in my book.

There was an interesting vid posted a while back where Edison Chen spoke about people giving him s**t for making too many pairs of the KODs.. In this day and age folks only want what they can't have, these t**ts were literally moaning that resale wasn't high enough, and therefore didn't want the shoe (a so called grail they'd pined for since it originally dropped), shallow s**t.
I mean Patta didn't give two ****s about the nbs that they dropped earlier. We're gonna be in for a surprise release day... stock is prbly low. patta wants to keep it that way, its an exclusivity thing. 15 years of waiting and they still dont give peeps a chance. this whole industry effed up. at the end of the day, nike did give us a chance to pick up a couple air max 1 gr's from the miniswoosh pack and if you need these in the collection, specifically pattas, that says something about the consumer only buying into 'limited' or exclusive products and the fact that nike plays into that **** every release.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm pretty sure it's gonna come down to SNKRS at the end of the day :lol:
If those Patta x New Balance 991s were tough to cop, I can't imagine these AM1s are gonna be any easier since it's a much more popular sneaker.

As much as we all hate the SNKRS app, it's really the best shot us regular folks have.

some in the know IG accounts claim that worldwide stock is only 20k pairs... i hope they're wrong
i hope there wrong as well, wish patta dropped like clot and undefeated did with thier air max just a smooth cop 20k pairs is nothing 8 of that might be on patta, that doesnt even cover the demand in europe let alone the 100,000s worldwide that will be breaking that site come release day

Back
Top Bottom