THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Monarch’s for the fall and Aqua’s for the spring. :nthat:
Can you or someone explain this seasonal color palette thing to me? I just saw someone in the AF1 thread talk about "fall colors", too. I don't get it, I wear all my shoes and tees regardless of color year round in NY where we do get all four seasons, sometimes within the same day. Personally,

1634657905038.png

Can you or someone explain this seasonal color palette thing to me? I just saw someone in the AF1 thread talk about "fall colors", too. I don't get it, I wear all my shoes and tees regardless of color year round in NY where we do get all four seasons, sometimes within the same day. Personally,

1634657905038.png
Matching with the trees is eco friendly.

seasonal colors is not some new thing. it's why you tend to get bright *** colorways in the spring/summer and dark *** colorways in the fall/winter. i personally wore darker colors when I lived in new york and leather based shoes in the winter vs the summer/spring when i'd bust out my al white shoes or flyknits or whatever. for one thing it's colder, snowier, rainer, etc...in the fall/winter and warmer and sunnier in the spring/summer.

now that i'mv out in la, though, I wear whatever I want most of the time.

I thought had more to do with the weather being worse and lighter colors getting dirty easier. I too stick to more muted colors in fall and winter time.

But I don't go crazy with wild colors most of the time anyways.

I actually like black tees in the summer b/c even though they attract more light, they conceal the sweat better :lol: which is why I don't own a single heather grey tee. Green (most hues) is my fav color so I rock a lot of olive or brighter greens any time of year. Same with rust orange, I have a couple tees that color that I wear all the time.

perfectchaosrei perfectchaosrei yea I guess it comes down to the fact that color is its own monetized industry so releases and colorways just coincide with what the trend for the season is gonna be. I just hate having shi go unused so I rotate everything constantly, sans any rain or snow. I couldn't imagine wearing a specific pair of sneakers for only a few months out of a year

Dressing for the season. .
:rofl:

But what if your a shoe connoisseur living in Hawaii, or some year-round climate?

I wear whatever the mood suits me for that day. (And sometimes whatever is easiest to get too. . . :lol: )
Nike's next innovation is gonna be these but instead of going from white to blue in the heat, they'll go from fall to summer colors

1634669315799.png

Everyone keeps saying the materials are good, but the more pics I see the more it looks like that typical Nike cardboard *** nubuck. Love Patta and the wave design is cool, but I dunno if I'm ready to pay $300+ for my size.
100% not the greatest materials, but whatever at this point its not like nike gonna give us 02-03 materials / mesh

Looks like our time is here boys!!!!

meh New Balance is just as hard to get on their site for a hype release.

had me waiting in a queue over hour n half for protection pack. After 30 min I went about my day and left it up in the background then finally just closed it

NT was saying new balance is almost instant sell out like every other place we try to buy form

Back
Top Bottom