THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I paid $318 resale on the size 11 with bracelet on the Patta's. One of the only times I got sucked in early like this. ****ty thing is I HAD THEM on the Patta site drop but shop wouldn't come up to check me out. The site was having issue and then they sold out, but I had them ready to be checked out with plenty of time but... it just wouldn't go. SO, i had to have them.

Honestly I really didn't think they would dip below $300 for my size but, its right at $300 right now. I hope I didn't throw my money away. Would like them to at least retain the crazy price I paid.

I paid $318 resale on the size 11 with bracelet on the Patta's. One of the only times I got sucked in early like this. ****ty thing is I HAD THEM on the Patta site drop but shop wouldn't come up to check me out. The site was having issue and then they sold out, but I had them ready to be checked out with plenty of time but... it just wouldn't go. SO, i had to have them.

Honestly I really didn't think they would dip below $300 for my size but, its right at $300 right now. I hope I didn't throw my money away. Would like them to at least retain the crazy price I paid.
nah man cmon they need to be lower. $300 still too high for the number of pairs made and suckers hoarding 3-4 pairs

nah man cmon they need to be lower. $300 still too high for the number of pairs made and suckers hoarding 3-4 pairs
I had a similar story to him I actually checked out but my bank denied my purchase.
But, I'm rolling with your logic. We seen this same scenario time and time again. I'm waiting til $230-$260 range

Everyone keeps saying the materials are good, but the more pics I see the more it looks like that typical Nike cardboard *** nubuck. Love Patta and the wave design is cool, but I dunno if I'm ready to pay $300+ for my size.
If you've felt the upper materials on the Lightning 4s, these are pretty darn close to those.

Slightly elevated materials and much better QC compared to what we usually get from nike these days.

C60504B0-3AC0-4632-851F-E06554BB6298.jpeg

I dont disagree... I just THOUGHT the floor was $300. But I think I was wrong. I also got caught up in the **** about there only being 20k pairs and I saw how many were being sold on Stock x. But, I think I was wrong.

Can't believe how much hype waves are getting! Materials, quality is good but absolutely no need for this endless praise...

Back
Top Bottom