THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unds today for pre Thanksgiving dinner. I didnt go for a personal pair of the Burgandys this morning but tried for my cousin. Got the L but I did get a W on the AMM 1s in my brothers size, but then he ended up getting a W lol
20211124_165123.jpg

Don't remember if I went TTS on the last AM1 I owned, but the fit on these compared OG Blue 2010 retro is night and day. Way more comfortable.

i think the Pattas are a little wider, so most folks went with their typical .5 size down in AM1….could be wrong

SIZING FOR PATTA AM1

Went with 1/2 size down and they feel spot on.

For ref, I’m a size 12 in AM90, flyknit racers, and ultra boosts, but got the AM1 Patta release in size 11.5. Ever since the 2013 anniversary release, I’ve found that AM1s have some extra room in the toe box (run pretty long). But I also prefer a snugger fit versus loose.

SIZING FOR PATTA AM1

Went with 1/2 size down and they feel spot on.

For ref, I’m a size 12 in AM90, flyknit racers, and ultra boosts, but got the AM1 Patta release in size 11.5. Ever since the 2013 anniversary release, I’ve found that AM1s have some extra room in the toe box (run pretty long). But I also prefer a snugger fit versus loose.

Very strange.. I always wear air max 1 in a size 8,5 like my dunk lows (except sb dunks), and the patta monarch feel very snug in the toebox, could have gone half size up.

Not sold on the materials on the black PATTA's , is that satin or patin leather??? The pictures are SO misleading with these... Might just have to stick to my Monarchs & Aqua Noise, and call it a day....

Back
Top Bottom