THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is this even gonna drop worldwide? Or its gonna be like the maroons? Limited release, the black pairs?

When all pairs come in, plus SNKRS. That price is coming down for sure.
It will, but I still wouldn’t be able to get them for the price on Patta. Plus, I’d rather give my money to Patta instead of StockX and a reseller. The prices will dip, but like collabs like this, they will go back up.

F7BF5C17-EBAD-4F86-89F7-69D79B3E5819.jpeg
Grey laces? Looks good either way.

It will, but I still wouldn’t be able to get them for the price on Patta. Plus, I’d rather give my money to Patta instead of StockX and a reseller. The prices will dip, but like collabs like this, they will go back up.

The maroons are well under the patta price on stockx right now, even including shipping, tax and fees. Resellers are selling them for a loss at this point. Paying resell on release day is literally the worst possible time to pull the trigger.

The maroons are well under the patta price on stockx right now, even including shipping, tax and fees. Resellers are selling them for a loss at this point. Paying resell on release day is literally the worst possible time to pull the trigger.
Word straight morons

Yeah, but with all due respect, the maroons aren’t the blacks. The maroons suck. I think the black pair will be sought after…especially when people see them in person.

Looking to pick up used pair of Monarchs. Any here got the Atmos Animal pack 2.0 pair and got the same size in the Monarchs?

Yes, same size in both for me. Animals were always a bit roomy, I don’t feel the Monarch’s are as much.
Yoooo thank you for the quick response.... I've been on the fence as far as picking up a pair as I also been trying to acquire the Kobe 6 OCs. But this used pair is looking like a opportunity that shouldn't be passed up lol

Back
Top Bottom