THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

D8479DD9-53B1-4AED-A151-D4B17A617EE8.jpeg

The black pair dropped at 1 pm in europe as a draw. I took the L, and since i’ m pretty sure ups stole my pair from patta, maybe a double L ouch

I also think my black pattas got swooped by someone from UPS.

I had been following my delivery all day on the UPS app and when it wasn't delivered by 8pm est, just assumed it was gonna get delivered tomorrow. All of a sudden, I get a delivery notification at 8:30 saying it had been delivered at 8:06 and had been signed for by the front desk. Head to the front desk and there was no package and UPS hadn't been there since 4pm

Hoping this is UPS trying to cover their *** and they end up getting delivered tomorrow or Friday, but that's wishful thinking

Had the same message few days ago for the trackies. Apparently delivery rescheduled for today.

Im regretting passing on half size down now.

Did you have to do anything on your end or did the statusof your package change on its own? I contacted patta directly and the gentleman I spoke to was very friendly. He stated that he received no email request from ups. He was more than happy to send me a commercial invoice so that I can forward it to ups. Sometimes UPS can be so shady geeezus

Did you have to do anything on your end or did the statusof your package change on its own? I contacted patta directly and the gentleman I spoke to was very friendly. He stated that he received no email request from ups. He was more than happy to send me a commercial invoice so that I can forward it to ups. Sometimes UPS can be so shady geeezus
I emailed patta straight away but had no response yet. Actually I just checked the tracking now and it says delivery between 1-5, but status is still on the way and not out for delivery so who knows.

I was on the waves from the jump, and I’ll be the first to admit that I was not a fan of the black pair at all. Bought a pair from Patta anyways and I’m happy I did. These things look much better in person. The material of the wave pattern is great in person, pics don’t do it justice imo.
13533885-FCE0-420C-9819-1D1F6F31D06E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom